View Full Version : So.... How are you finding BFBC: 2?

Goonerr
08-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Battlefield Bad Company 2?.... i bought it, i completed single player which i really enjoyed and then i was eager and looking forward to playing multiplayer, first day i got a few games in, pretty good, second day i try to log in, just will not load the server list at all, eventually i get the server list and i cant access any servers because i "cant connect to EA online".

I finally manage to make it in to a server after about an hour of fighting with the server browser and errors, i get in, i got 50 FPS in high tensity battles but its laggy and choppy as fuck and eventually i get kicked, im acctually quite pissed off, i really dont know how this game made it past quality assurance, i couldnt give a flying fuck if its just released, i paid a lot of money for a game which i expect to work, not still be in beta phase.

If it wasnt for the fact i bought this game on steam i would probably take it back for a refund, good game just totally unplayable.

most annoying part about it is if you contact them they try to make out its a problem with your internet connection and router, funny how loads of other people are having exactly the same issues.

What has your expierience been like so far?

dantheman
08-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Few connection problems over the weekend but now it's totally fine and the best Battlefield game i've played so far (and i've owned everyone). Maxed out recon and working my way through assault currently.

Not sure what you're on about with lag etc. It runs really sweetly for me on high settings. The game is sick and wets all over Modern Warfare.

Goonerr
08-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Few connection problems over the weekend but now it's totally fine and the best Battlefield game i've played so far (and i've owned everyone). Maxed out recon and working my way through assault currently.

Not sure what you're on about with lag etc. It runs really sweetly for me on high settings. The game is sick and wets all over Modern Warfare.

dont get me wrong, the game is amaizing, i just wish i could play it.... been on the EA forums and it appears lots of people are having issues similar to mine, the first day i got it everything was dandy, but recently its just been a nightmare even getting on a server. :9

Bunneh
08-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Had to give up until they fix the server issues. Not been able to play online since I got it, downright bloody annoying.

Goonerr
08-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Had to give up until they fix the server issues. Not been able to play online since I got it, downright bloody annoying.

Im glad im not the only one with problems, makes me feel a bit more sane, it sucks i really want to play!!!!

any tips for flying the choppers? i suck so bad just nose diving it in to the floor all the time.

Bunneh
09-03-2010, 09:30 AM
No tips on the choppers I'm afraid, can't even get in game to try. I really think EA fucked up a little by not letting peeps create their own MP games with bots and just their mates; that gave peeps time to practice while EA sort their shit server connectivety out.

Used to love the old BF1942 bashes with a few mates and 50+ bots, jeeps full of explosives, pulling off insane jumps off cliffs and switching into a flybying Stuka mid air.

dantheman
09-03-2010, 12:21 PM
So are you still having problems? Had no connection problems for a few days now. Name is Crazyf00L if you want a few matches later.

Goonerr
09-03-2010, 05:28 PM
So are you still having problems? Had no connection problems for a few days now. Name is Crazyf00L if you want a few matches later.

Ill be sure to watch for that name in my crosshairs :P my tag is "Psycholb"

hopeing to play sooner rather than later, fingers crossed.

Jimmy the Necromancer
09-03-2010, 07:56 PM
What is it with Battlefield MP and silly names lol.

Bunneh
09-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Still not got in game. Takes 20 minutes to even tell me it can't connect to to EA. I get the list occasionally but can never connect.

Goonerr
09-03-2010, 08:33 PM
what rank are you lot? im just appreaching rank 3... takes a while on this game but its nice.

Bunneh
09-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Well I've just spent some time with it and I cannot get into it. There's just too much on screen for me to see what's going on. I run about with my team, die. I run for cover, die. I find someone to shoot at, die. Out of 5 matches I killed 2 people... Sure i'm out of practice from FPS games but it's downright annoying. Will keep plugging, I'm sure my eyes will tune in to the game in time. Oh and it's laggy as fuck :P

Goonerr
09-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Don't worry, when i first played MP i sucked at it but now im just starting to get good at it, takes a bit of practice and to get to know the maps, stick at it and you will improve

Jurgan
10-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Ze Game. Is Ze Awesome.

SoniqBoom
11-03-2010, 11:51 AM
amazing game when it doesnt CTD or Disconnect u constant from the game lol
currently rank 21

dantheman
05-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Anyone playing still? My name is Crazyf00L. Couldn't play for a few months cos my gfx card was fubar but got a new one now.

Bunneh
06-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Nah, not played for months just no interest in it. Only FPS that's holding my interest is L4D2 and that's become very very samey.

Tarasín
08-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Anyone playing still? My name is Crazyf00L. Couldn't play for a few months cos my gfx card was fubar but got a new one now.

Camper! :D

dantheman
19-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Vietnam is awesome (again). So get back in the shit.

They will give you a medal G.I. But only after you are dead.