View Full Version : Do you think the human race is savage?, i do... and this is why.

Goonerr
04-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Every day a human kills another human, a lot of people say that the human race is a nice thing but in my eyes we are total opposite and you wont believe how bad it is untill you watch what is at the following link.

Why do we do this to each other, to other humans.... why cant we all live together peacefully? it makes me sad.

The following video is of chechen rebels, i personally watched about 2 seconds of the first video and switched off and i consider myself to have a pretty strong stomach, and i even managed to watch the video where that poor man gets hammered in the face, although i regretted it after.

**** !WARNING! the following link leads to a forum with a video of EXTREME gore !WARNING! ****
****** !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! ******

http://www.ohlookaforum.com/sick-vids-f21/dagestan-massacre-t620.html

**** !WARNING! the following link leads to a forum with a video of EXTREME gore !WARNING! ****
****** !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! !WARNING! ******

Jimmy the Necromancer
04-03-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm probably going to offend many but those 6 were fools for not fleeing as well.

Goonerr
04-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm probably going to offend many but those 6 were fools for not fleeing as well.

I didnt watch all the videos, but is it possible to flee from men with guns?

Flawless
04-03-2010, 08:01 PM
No, if you see men with guns you are compelled to run at them.

Also blanketing the entire human race as savage is... silly. We're capable of many things, beauty, atrocities, art, war, love, hate etc. etc. etc. We're not all the same. Also don't link that shit, its not needed to have this discussion it only influences peoples reply.

Über
04-03-2010, 08:07 PM
I was listening to music from my teenage years and eating sandwiches when I bumped into this topic. Watched the clips & ate the sandwiches with good appetite while thinking why on earth I used to listen to music like this. Though I have to say I paused for a second or two when I was watching the last clip as the soldier was looking straight at the camera as he was being decapitated slowly. Seeing the life drain out his eyes didn't go that well with my salami & cheese sandwich.

Goonerr
04-03-2010, 10:34 PM
No, if you see men with guns you are compelled to run at them.

Also blanketing the entire human race as savage is... silly. We're capable of many things, beauty, atrocities, art, war, love, hate etc. etc. etc. We're not all the same. Also don't link that shit, its not needed to have this discussion it only influences peoples reply.

mainly hate and greed... dont try and kid yourself, ive met even the most respectable of people, somewhere within they have the same thing that everyone has, and that is Evil.

God created evil, if you believe in religion, i personally do not.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

—Isaiah 45:7

please dont tell me we are a species of peace and beauty, when we are clearly not, and im speaking as human kind of a whole, not one individual person commiting a single decent act.

our bad greatly outweigh our good

Llort
04-03-2010, 10:43 PM
It gave me a strange annoying feeling around my heart. Although I did watch with sound off.

I've seen such a beheading 15years ago, with sound. 't was a man lying on the ground and another one standing on his head, with one feet, cutting his head off, wit sound, you know the gurgling, anyway, afterwards he immediately lifted the head and, it were either reflexes, but the man was still trying to move his jaw/eyes.

thát was worse then this. Though this indeed also gets on my *burned in my memory for ever* - list... Some things you'll never forget.

Though, I am still hungry :-]

And yes, some man, note the some, are indeed savages. But do note, one video of radical Muslims does not make all Muslims savages

Ashym
04-03-2010, 10:49 PM
I was listening to music from my teenage years and eating sandwiches when I bumped into this topic. Watched the clips & ate the sandwiches with good appetite while thinking why on earth I used to listen to music like this. Though I have to say I paused for a second or two when I was watching the last clip as the soldier was looking straight at the camera as he was being decapitated slowly. Seeing the life drain out his eyes didn't go that well with my salami & cheese sandwich.

OMG!

I had salami and cheese today too :)

Flawless
04-03-2010, 11:26 PM
please dont tell me we are a species of peace and beauty, when we are clearly not, and im speaking as human kind of a whole, not one individual person commiting a single decent act.

our bad greatly outweigh our goodSeeing you are clearly all knowing, please explain to me why I am not over come with blood-thirst and swinging an axe into your head and instead enjoying a drink, listening to Led Zeppelin and coding java?

I never said we where a species of peace and beauty and said labelling us all as evil and hate is fucking retarded because we are all different. Or if you would like a simple defination (lets take White as good, love, peace etc. Black as war, hate, ignorance, etc.) then we would be Gray as the human race occupies the whole spectrum.

Clínt
05-03-2010, 01:24 AM
I'll be honest I've seen some pretty horrible shit in my time at work and I think the sad fact of the matter is all humans are born with an amount of god and evil in them. Unfortunately some people are more influenced by one side or the other whichever this may be and horrible things end up resulting from this!

I have another 23 years left of my chosen career and I don't pretend I'll stop seeing these type of things to some extent so I guess I'll get used to them but it certainly doesn't change the circumstances of them!

Faylin
05-03-2010, 04:23 AM

our bad greatly outweigh our good

I have no idea what made you decide that making this post was a good idea, but can you please take your view on mankind to a church, politcal debate, or wherever you pleasse, but not to a gaming forum.

Posting crap like this never brought anything good, and especially if you're not interested in another's opinion (cause your own is clearly the "right" one), I fail to understand what made you think that making this post was a good idea in the first place.

Malakali
05-03-2010, 08:10 AM
OMG!

I had salami and cheese today too :)

Cheddar?

Bunneh
05-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Watching part of the first video, and seeing the poor soldier trying to wriggle away from the guy with the huge knife, scared me considerably. Doesn't matter how many horror films you watch, action films etc they do not prepare you for reality. That guy was only a kid too, looked late teens early 20s. Didn't watch the rest, don't have the stomach for it.

War can bring out the worst in a lot of us, even the most mild mannered person could turn into a cold hearted killer.

Malakali
05-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Honestly, i think this is your worst thread yet.

Goonerr
05-03-2010, 11:11 AM
I have no idea what made you decide that making this post was a good idea, but can you please take your view on mankind to a church, politcal debate, or wherever you pleasse, but not to a gaming forum.

Posting crap like this never brought anything good, and especially if you're not interested in another's opinion (cause your own is clearly the "right" one), I fail to understand what made you think that making this post was a good idea in the first place.

This is in the offtopic forum and I'm not breaking any forum rules, so if you don't like what I post dont fucking read it and GTFO!

Goonerr
05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Seeing you are clearly all knowing, please explain to me why I am not over come with blood-thirst and swinging an axe into your head and instead enjoying a drink, listening to Led Zeppelin and coding java?

I never said we where a species of peace and beauty and said labelling us all as evil and hate is fucking retarded because we are all different. Or if you would like a simple defination (lets take White as good, love, peace etc. Black as war, hate, ignorance, etc.) then we would be Gray as the human race occupies the whole spectrum.

After reading your post and thinking about it, you are correct and im wrong, sorry if i offended you or anyone else but i made the thread based on other acts of evil i read about every day, not just about this particular topic, all i seem to read about in the news is about bad things, like war, poverty and other things, i never see any good.

Malakali
05-03-2010, 11:55 AM
There are plenty of sites filled with wonders of the world, you read the news sites you are sure as hell going to get shocking stories.

Or go to page three and look at some titties.

Elexin
05-03-2010, 01:20 PM
all i seem to read about in the news is about bad things, like war, poverty and other things, i never see any good.

Bad news sells.

(Stories about celebrities also sell. Theres more of them than actual news ¬_¬)

Goonerr
05-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Or go to page three and look at some titties.

I agree with that 100%

iTank
06-03-2010, 02:10 AM
Every day a human kills another human, a lot of people say that the human race is a nice thing but in my eyes we are total opposite and you wont believe how bad it is untill you watch what is at the following link.

You won't believe the lack of imagination in history class you've had :)

Goonerr
06-03-2010, 01:32 PM
You won't believe the lack of imagination in history class you've had :)

I never was a fan of History class, that probably explains why :)

Gruze
06-03-2010, 08:19 PM

It's nice how he suddenly got interested in other peoples opinions after this post.

Goonerr
06-03-2010, 09:02 PM
It's nice how he suddenly got interested in other peoples opinions after this post.

Just stating the truth, this is the "Offtopic" forum for everything not related to wow, and im not breaking any rules, if you dont like this thread then i sugest you dont post in it..... in the words of Aleksandr Orlov.... SEEMPLEZ

Gruze
08-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Did I hit a nerve ?

Backupo
08-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Philosophical perspective is needed on issues like this. I can understand why people were angered by the way you posted this thread, despite it being off topic.

For example, if you want to have a discussion about 'human nature' possible the most important issue, in terms of defining our political, cultural and moral ways of life as a world then there are many people you can read about and bring to the discussion. For example, Richard Dawkins view of 'altruism' as a trait which benefits humans and therefore perpetuates through the ages in order for humanity to thrive and flourish.

Or you could look at the Marxist view that human's are essentially good and influenced by there surroundings. A personal example to illustrate this would be issues I dealt with due to my childhood; sexism, homophobia and nationalism, all things I overcame through various means in my life. These views weren't given to me at birth - I wasn't 'born' with these, in my opinion 'evil' views, and so I agree with the view that it was nurturing that caused them, and adapted my views through various means.

I'm not going into detail but these are a few simple points you might consider before a blanket approach of 'humanity is evil' - a view that is almost always right wing and only serves the purposes of people who wish to behave badly. (E.g. humans are essentially selfish and greedy, therefore freemarket capitalism is the greatest, most 'natural' form of government and bankers and Murdoch's - general cocks in my view - perpetuate this myth for more self gain)

Anyway there's a bias viewpoint for your earholes (or eyes, I clearly spend too little time foruming these days).