View Full Version : Think Blacksmithing - Think Shiverchill

Shiverchill
26-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Greetings all :)

Think Blacksmithing - Think Shiverchill!
I am blacksmithing plans collector extraordinare, finding it an amusing hobby for myself to collect each and every blacksmith plan i come across.
As a result i now currently hold 95.2% of all ingame plans (not counting the unavailable naxx40 ones), including 100% of WOTLK plans.

This post serves two purposes.

First, it tells people who need something crafted that i am always up to help them. All you need to do is get the mats, find me online, and ask me if im free to craft.
I do charge a fee, however this fee is decided by you. Once i put the crafted item into trade window, just put whatever you consider fair into the money window and trade :)
This way the only thing that dictates the fee is your conscience :)

Secondly, im always trying to get my hands on these few blacksmithing plans which im missing.
Therefore if you come across any of the plans listed below, please do SEEK ME and i am sure that we will find a good price agreement!
(note that some of the plans below are BoP. thats because i took them out of my in-game "to get" list without sorting).

heavy copper longsword
searing golden blade
golden scale boots
golden scale gauntlets
sageblade
bracers of the green fortress
dirge
hard khorium battlefists
runic hammer
sunblessed gauntlets
swiftsteel gloves
dawnsteel bracers
red belt of battle
fel hardened maul
felsteel longblade
gauntlets of the iron tower

Thank you for reading, and remember :

Think Blacksmithing - Think Shiverchill!

Über
26-02-2010, 05:48 PM
GREEN plans: there are 1 or 2 from around lvl 30ish world drop, which are quite rare (searing golden blade and one other), so i would like them

Blue/Epic plans: lvl 60, lvl 70 world drop plans.

Why naming the missing plans seems to be a bad idea? So people won't charge ludicrous amounts of gold for them? Or did you just simply forgot to do it?

Shiverchill
26-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Wasnt posting from home, and to get the list of the missing plans i would need to login to game and check my lists.

Although the "so people dont overcharge" seems like a decent idea as well, cheers :P

Shiverchill
30-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Original post updated with more recent info :)