View Full Version : logged in today..

Ninja
20-02-2010, 10:17 AM
With one off my characters...when i noticed a character standing in stormwind. Wich where a another toon i have just standing there. Reciving event heart debuff from time to time.

I cant tell my toon says no player by that name online...i can inspect the toon. And do a who "name" it says 0 player....

Anyone else seen something like this before i have never seen it

EDIT: a ghost in the wow game, ill have nightmare now

EDIT: logged in with that toon and the ghost disepeared its a lvl 46 toon and it says now i have played 17 houers this lvl even i probaly only played 1-2 houer this lvl

Edit: went off to collect some lunar event coins with a couple off toons,,have several accounts so i alternate between them when someone is flying...came to hinterlands flightpath and found a toon off mine same thing. 0 player and i cant tell it. But inspect it. I had tryed logging it in 30min earlier but got disconnected and when relogging i choose another toon.

Über
20-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I have to say that this one took more than one glance for me to comprehend.

Ponos
20-02-2010, 10:51 AM
yup,the exact thing happened to me yesterday.

Shiverchill
20-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Have you tried reporting your other character to a GM for personal harassment?
Im pretty sure GMs would help you out (after calling all the office to have a look at "that guy who reported himself for harassing", ofc).

In all seriousness: are you sure it was YOUR character, and not somebody else's named the same?
I.e. Dagonslayer -> Dragonslayer?
Aragornan -> Aràgornän

Sylfide
20-03-2010, 06:04 AM
I saw ghosts during that event aswell. Its all fixed now so must have been a bug related to the event.