View Full Version : Ironforge raid dramaz

Ring0
31-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Introducing Shadowsong's newest addition to the annoying 14-year old list: JokÚr (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=J%C3%B8k%C3%A9r&gn=no+one+lives+forever) (with one of those funny o's).

Basically form For the Horde raid and all the way from Kargath he's spamming stupid comments in /yell and going ahead on his own. Raid leader boots him. Guy follows us while outside the raid and as we get to IF tags the boss. Kind of clever, and shame most didn't notice the 'He's tagged don't kill it' in raid chat.

Grats on achievement I guess. Welcome to black book.

Vegelus
31-01-2010, 04:55 PM
meh -.-

Ring0
01-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey I tried. It's not like master looting legendary bow to your rogue over a hunter but thirty nine scorned and achievement-less people is still something worth dramaing for. Sort of.

Coven
01-02-2010, 10:11 AM
...Guy follows us while outside the raid and as we get to IF tags the boss. Kind of clever...

I almost admire his moxi :P Tagging Bronzebeard first amongst 39 other raiders, npcs and a room full of spell animations can't have been easy!

Opinions held in this post do not necessarily reflect those held by Hive or Hive management and are solely the opinion of the individual posting.

Vegelus
01-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Hey I tried. It's not like master looting legendary bow to your rogue over a hunter but thirty nine scorned and achievement-less people is still something worth dramaing for. Sort of.
That was about him, not this drama attempt. Besides, there is no real drama if there is no person to answer (erm, throw some silly accuses) ;<.

Evilstein
01-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey, we can go kill that smelly dwarf tonight instead!

A super secret raid at 8 pm that will take those bearded, nose picking dwarves and their sissy allies by complete surprise!

Oh, wait...

Coven
01-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Hey, we can go kill that smelly dwarf tonight instead!

A super secret raid at 8 pm that will take those bearded, nose picking dwarves and their sissy allies by complete surprise!

Oh, wait...

I suggest we run through Stormwind and take the Deeprun Tram to IF. They'll never see it coming!!

Ring0
01-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I lolled.

Have a warlock and two rogues sneak into the basement of the leatherworking shop and summon the other 37 in right under their noses.

There's a distinct lack of caring when it comes to defending cities which hopefully will be fixed when Cataclysm forces people out of Sanctuary cities and back into Lagforge. We ran right past the bank and only about 2 people stopped checking auctions to go gank people. Hell when doing Winter Veil thing I ran laps in front of the bank and didn't get attacked once.

Alliance scum.

vattghern
01-02-2010, 06:17 PM
What has this server come down to! OUTRAGE!

Evilstein
02-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Indeed! Let's all move to a PvP-server and let the ganking commence!

Llort
02-02-2010, 10:12 AM
I already om on a PvP server O.o Though, not much gakning going on at all.

You see alliance, you poke them, and they just keep on walking -_-'

Bunneh
02-02-2010, 10:14 AM
F*cking carebear bastards!

Goonerr
04-02-2010, 09:53 PM
carebears dont care

Bunneh
05-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Played on a PvP server for a while just before I quit WoW. Hit Stonetalon Peaks and was quite the nervous little Belfadin, but I needn't have been. Encountered around 5 Alliance and not one even stopped to take me on, even chased after one who refused to stop until he/she realised what was happening (26 vs a 34 was kinda fun). Really odd experience considering my last time on a PvP server consisted of death after death to borednelf rogue females.

▄ber
05-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Played on a PvP server for a while just before I quit WoW. Hit Stonetalon Peaks and was quite the nervous little Belfadin, but I needn't have been. Encountered around 5 Alliance and not one even stopped to take me on, even chased after one who refused to stop until he/she realised what was happening (26 vs a 34 was kinda fun). Really odd experience considering my last time on a PvP server consisted of death after death to borednelf rogue females.

Rolling a alt on a freshly opened server would have been the solution if you were looking for constant low lvl pvp:ing while leveling. Tried that a few times and it hasn't failed me yet.

Morilith
05-02-2010, 11:49 PM
ITT: pvp scrubs talking about low level world pvp.

Carry on.

▄ber
07-02-2010, 07:46 AM
ITT: pvp scrubs talking about low level world pvp.

Carry on.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-gasp-hamster.jpg

I'm so offended by this provocative post that I'm going to start playing again, level up my warlock on Shadowsong, get geared up and challenge you into and earn my place in the Shadowsong pvp elite.

Slicer
07-02-2010, 01:11 PM
You'd still lose.

▄ber
07-02-2010, 08:46 PM
You'd still lose.

Well, I hope so as it wouldn't look good if I won since I haven't been playing in years. I'd probably lose to you too nowadays.