View Full Version : Right .. so .. erm.

Jimmy the Necromancer
31-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Just a few questions .. for a friend.

- How long does it usually take to restore items that have been deleted?
- Do they restore honor and dungeon marks as well?
- Do they work on this over the weekend?

My .. friend .. keeps checking his account every few hours hoping he'd see his precious purples and various other tokens back. Seeing as how he's unable to play while nursing a broken leg, he's growing very bored, very fast.

Theory
31-01-2010, 11:51 AM
last time it took nearly 3 weeks for me, honor, dungeon marks and pvp marks where restored. about the weekend I don't know but GM's are avialable 24/7...
I bought a Authenticator on the day i noticed that I got logged.

AngelSakura
31-01-2010, 11:59 AM
took blizz 4 days to recover all my stuff. reported it on monday, all stuff back on thurseday.
________
Mercedes-Benz 300Sel 6.3 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_300SEL_6.3)

Jimmy the Necromancer
31-01-2010, 12:15 PM
last time it took nearly 3 weeks for me, honor, dungeon marks and pvp marks where restored. about the weekend I don't know but GM's are avialable 24/7...
I bought a Authenticator on the day i noticed that I got logged.

Oh god S8 starting this week, I can't wait three!

Can't even buy an Authenticator 'cause my bank hasn't called me yet to approve using it for online transactions, for now I gotta run dodgy anti-keylogger programs and use different OSs in hopes the leykogger doesn't start up on them.

Turiel
31-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Again, there's a free authenticator for most mobile phones.

Jimmy the Necromancer
31-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Again, there's a free authenticator for most mobile phones.

I lost 3 mobile phones in taxis in the past 2 months so just bought a really shitty one. Checked and it doesn't support the program.

Flury
01-02-2010, 07:56 AM
I had everything restored the same day. Noticed it on a weekly day in the morning, it got fixed in the evening.

That was a 3/4 year ago though. Seems Blizzard CS/Billing/whatever support is much slower these days. A friend had to wait for 2 weeks for he even got an answer about things that went wrong with faction change.