View Full Version : [H] ICC25 PUG Fridays 21.00

Enslayed
24-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Hey Shadowsong, Enslayed speaking here! :)
As some people already noticed I'm running 25man pugs quite often on the horde side. Before ICC it was ToC, and now us puggers are trying our luck in ICC.
This is not GDKP runs, it's all done by simple rolling, MS>OS (You're MS is what role you've been invited to the group as to prevent the " i joined as a healer but i roll for dps gear" stupidness) and raid rolling Trophies/Primordial Saronite.
I don't use any addon to see what spot people are in the raid, i just use the simple o--> raid, and then see whos the lucky one. (Everyone see theirselves as the last in their group, so that means my screen is different to yours, but mine is the one who counts)

The last two weeks i've spammed trade chat earlier on the day that there will be a pug later on, and i intend to continue with that, and invite people on the calendar.
Requirements for joining the group is to have a reasonable gear, achievements that shows that you've cared about gearing up, being able to join SSEs official ventrilo, and of course play a role thats needed ;)

The raid invites starts at 20.45 and usually ends around 23.00, when we've defeated Saurfang. If we have a really good group we can move further in and check out the plagueworks for some nice rep, but I do not aim for killing any boss there.
Our goal is to kill Saurfang and get some nice t10 for two more players on the server each run :)

I can't promise that I will be around every friday 20.45 making this pug, but i will be here most Fridays.
Therefore i wish players who, just like me, knows that they are available most fridays can reply here, telling me your role and class, and if you get accepted i can inv you each friday on the calendar and you can choose yourself if you want to accept it or not.

Thanks for reading and sorry for all the bad grammar! :)

Enslayed
24-01-2010, 08:21 PM
I forgot to add that recipes (if they drop) goes to the highest roller with highest proffesion skill.

Swoop
24-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Well i came the last two raids with my hunter Miux, and love to do it again next time u make a raid :).
Last raid was a very nice one, because we managed to down saurfang, and its sometimes really tricky to do it in a 25 raid.
I'd love to switch to my pala tho. She's a retri and her name is swooptymoop and does some decent dmg :). So sign me up if u want :). And I'm pretty sure Blondblond loves to come every week too :p

Enslayed
25-01-2010, 01:39 PM
ok great :)
I will throw Swoop and Blond an inv every friday im making a pug :)

Enslayed
27-01-2010, 02:09 PM
All healer spots open.
Need 1 tank and some dps :)

Timothy
27-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Hmm Friday ... could join on my hunter Ambrosium (survival / marksman).

<armory> (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Ambrosium)

Rynurr
27-01-2010, 11:39 PM
prot warrior if u still need a tank http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Rynurr

Enslayed
28-01-2010, 01:35 PM
full on tanks.
Will add ambrosium to the list.

Need 4 healers

Denguis
03-02-2010, 10:52 PM
If there should be a need of a ranged dps, count me in on my Mage - Dengu (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Dengu)

Enslayed
06-02-2010, 08:40 AM
full on mages im afraid. Almost all spots taken.

Have had 4 raids now, where 2 of them got to saurfang and 2 of them got to Festergut. Cheers :)

Flury
09-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Is this still going? If so I would love to join on my priest(shadow) sometime. See sig.

Haven't done ICC yet on her, but know the fights from my rogue. Priest was my former main until Jul-09, and not much touched untill last weekend where I refound a bit of the fun I once had in it.

Enslayed
09-02-2010, 05:24 PM
yeah, it is.
I can't promise anything as all spots but 2 healer spots are filled, but you can contact me around 20.45 on friday, and i'll see if i got a spot for you