View Full Version : [H] GDKP run

Maz
20-01-2010, 02:37 AM
Well basically what the title says, I see the alliance are seting up gdkp runs and why shouldnt the horde. So before I actually run one I just wanna see if we have any interest.
I was thinking we can easily do toc 25 as nobody really has time in guild runs to do this anymore and I know alot of people who have alts to do ICC 25 runs.
So basically I just wanna know if people are up for it and what time etc we should do it. Any comments and questions are welcome.

Turiel
20-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Good luck in setting it up, although what I will say is the reason we don't do totc anymore on Alliance is because, although there surely is interest in doing it, there's not interesting in paying gold for outdated gear.

For these runs to be successful you need to be making a minimum of 2k per person (which is about 50k spent altogether).. maybe I'm wrong, maybe alts will spend the money :)

Ring0
20-01-2010, 05:32 PM
I guess no chance of merging with Wrath alt raid :p I'd love to bring Cowbel if Tarqy releases me/goes for it.

Fnurgle
20-01-2010, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if TotC still nets quite a bit of money. At least compared to the time investment (RL excluded)

Maz
21-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Well I have been running a pug the last 2 weeks. with only about 10 guildies and the rest of just inviting people who whisper me the classic "inv" (which i normally hate but tbh just wanted to get the run done) and no wipes and always done in about 30 mins or so.
There are still a few things that will go for money (trinkets cough) And hell even if you walk out of there with 50g each that still better than nothing and it will show people how the Gdkp runs work and make it a bit mroe popular. I know you alliance are used to it but I dont think there has ever been one on the horde.
If it goes well and people like the idea then we can try and set up a proper ICC25 with well geared alts and rich scrubs prob only get 4 bosses down but you know.
Anyone have any idea what the best time or day o do it might be? Because i dont think wednesdays/thursdays at 7:00 PM will go down to well :)

Vegelus
21-01-2010, 11:12 AM
I know you alliance are used to it
Oh yes, one group a week made by sse oldies and some friends/guildies.

Ring0
21-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Come back and pay 10k for trinkets with me Vegelus.

Anyways Maz I'll be interested in ToC25. I bet Rosey would like some level 80 as well

Kryptonix
22-01-2010, 07:59 PM
I think the joke here is that Turiel and Ringo have main chars on Horde? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I love your dedication to teh allianzes. :)

Vegelus
22-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Guess where they started playing? While I'm not sure about Ringo (tho Ringstar is too similar to his forum name) Turiel played for a long time on ally side. And you know, they might be a bit more dedicated because that's probably the best way for them to gear those ally alts. And earn some easy gold here from time to time too :>. Their horde alts are probably already covered (hai Moobell).

Come back and pay 10k for trinkets with me Vegelus.
Haha, seems that only Cloudstrife is interested in me not playing. And he migrated and stopped playing too.

Enslayed
24-01-2010, 08:21 PM
im interrested in these runs :). Later on fridays/early on saturdays is a good time for me :)

vattghern
26-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Make it friday, 20.00 pr 19.00. I shall have Shadow Priest levelled by then, or next week if I am too busy elsewhere.

Magwitch
01-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Sign me up:

Magwitch -mage (245-264 gear)

20k to spend

Ryosei
01-02-2010, 03:37 AM
If your making a run, i'd like to join on Caja and Chanellé would gladly join too :)

Ring0
01-02-2010, 03:47 PM
I have gained you converts!