View Full Version : Looking for some more for 10 men places

Ravenhead
05-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi all,
Me and my friends are looking for some more players to run 10 men raids. We are not up to join any raiding guild (been there, done that... we keep it more on the casual side now) so we are basically looking for new friends to join us. We do NOT want people in a hurry, those who think WoW is a sort of first person shooter with a RPG twist, those who have recount but not DBM so they know what their dps is but have no clue of what's happening around them, those who are elitist. We are looking for normal, nice, calm pref old school players like we are to play with. If you are interested feel free to /w me in game!

I would also like to take this chance, if he will ever read this or someone from Wrath will and tell him if he's still somewhere, to thank Lilska/Tsarina for his kind words in his goodbye message. I did not do it before because I thought (wrong ofc) that I was gone for good and was afraid of doing anything that was WoW connected ;)

Cheers!

Ravenhead

dantheman
05-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi RH!

Ravenhead
05-01-2010, 05:55 PM
hi! What are you doing in the wrong faction? :P

Maur
07-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Hi Rav!

Ravenhead
07-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Hi Maur! I spammed emote on you ingame and you did not even cheer! :P How you doing?

Ravenhead
10-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Well this post is really no longer valid as it is, I went back to my old guild. Thanks anyway to anybody who took the time to read this!