View Full Version : [H]Unholy death knight LF 2v2 Resto druid upcoming season(s8)

Enslayed
23-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Im a (not really experienced) death knight who's looking for a 2v2
partner for the upcoming season.

My character name is Enslayed, currently 3furius 1 rele, working on some non set epics.
Highest ranked:
2v2 1500
3v3 1600
5v5 None

I'm a guy who arent really into arena, but i cant say i'm totally unskilled.
I'm always ready to listen to new tactics, do what is needed of me for you, correct mistakes and /cheer for loss' and wins.
I can also talk on skype or w/e you want to, but at the rating i play it's not needed imo.
I'm a real positive guy, but i do get very irritated if you are complaining of what i do during the match instead of doing what you're supposed to do.

I'm looking for a resto druid who's not too stressed, bossy, cries if we lose a match or blames everything on anything else than yourself not hotting up, but staying prowled until im at 40% health.
You need to have an idea of what you're doing, being able to kite and time cyclones.

I'm not teaming up with anyone who's negative, can't realize you're doing mistakes yourself.
I want someone who's fun to talk and play with, not a demanding person who apparently owns arena and "why are you teaming with me again??"

Thanks for reading and considering!
(sorry for all the wrong spelling and grammar :/ )