View Full Version : V

Alia
26-11-2009, 11:14 AM
damn it! DT again :/

well off to watch V then :P

dantheman
26-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Are you watching the new series? I kinda like it although the next episode isn't until March :/

Turiel
26-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I really really like it, just watched the 4th episode yesterday.

I watched the original back in the 80s or early 90s or whatever and liked it then, although I can't remember much about it.

But there's top notch production in this, and the story, while being uncomplicated (us VS them) is pretty damn good.

dantheman
26-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Also, Lisa is smoking hot.

Alia
26-11-2009, 12:10 PM
lol!
Yeah Dan I was talking about the new series and as Turiel said top notch production!

Turiel
26-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Also, Lisa is smoking hot.

You should watch Smallville, she strips a lot :P (not fully... bikinis and stuff)... not to mention her supergirl outfit is hot ;)

Sethanon
28-11-2009, 03:22 PM
i liked it alot

Ninja
20-12-2009, 07:17 PM
I like the old V very much...new is fun too watch too. But Stargate Universe is awsome in my book.

But a bit sad new V is so different from the old V.

Elexin
25-12-2009, 02:37 AM
I don't know, I think it had to be different. If it had been too similar people would have pulled it appart. Even more so than I've already seen some people doing :P

Ninja
25-12-2009, 11:31 AM
True but what ticked me off they call the Visitors for "V" s...and in the old series they were called our new friends. And the "V" stood for Victory in respect for the world war 2 resistance fighters.

Dont get me wrong i like the new series. And it dont really bother me much. Ime looking forward too see what the resistance does in the series.

Anna is very cool in the new series. But Diana (Diane) sumething scared me in the old.
Still its a naive series, same as the old. Ime pretty sure the goverment(s) around the world would be more active in dealing with the "V"s iff it happened in RL. Be ware of greeks bearing gifts :o)

Ime pretty sure the "V"s would have been attacked, kidnapped etc so certain goverments could have gained there technology and medical advances. And or shown more strength and control over them pretty ASAP. Its our human nature ime afraid :o)

Elexin
25-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Oh I know the differences, I'd watched the old series, and rewatched the miniseries recently when it reran on the sci-fi channel.

And meh. I'd actually hope that if some aliens came and parked big fricking spaceships over our capital cities our governments, suspicious or not, would have at least some tact.

Its all well and good saying its our human nature to want what they have, but if they have big ol' ships and have advanced technology, you probably would tiptoe around because you wouldn't want them to use it against you. Sticks vs Nukes.
Sometimes exerting power just isn't an option.

And when they're offering to give it all to you for free anyway... well, wheres the harm.
Even if it is mighty suspicious ;)