View Full Version : Dagonslayer Ninjad My Epix

valence
17-11-2009, 12:59 AM
One of your members, Dagonslayer, organised a TBC raid on SWP and MH. Everything seemed to be going ok and fun until just before archimonde, he mysteriously makes himself master looter, and after the boss he proceeds to ninja the Paladin/lock/priest token to one of his friends, and the Tempest of chaos to his other friend. I believe he also ninja'd the mage token but i wasn't paying much attention to that one.

When inquired several times, he finally said "they were reserved"... only he failed to mention this little detail throughout the run, certainly i would have never joined such a run had this been mentioned.

Is this acceptable behaviour within aftermath?

I'm reasonably new to this server so i approach all groups with an open mind. Aftermath however I will not group with again.

good luck

Turiel
19-11-2009, 10:23 AM
(Post moved out of Aftermath recruitment thread - keep drama out of recruitment!)

Theory
19-11-2009, 10:38 AM
screens or it didn't happen

Ruoste
19-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Bad raid leader. You need to tell the pick ups about these things BEFORE the start. Like Grimreàper did!

http://www.wowbash.com//images/1252192473.gif (http://www.wowbash.com//image-8902.html#comments)
(The other person in this discussion is Morreh)

Saha
19-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Ohh, Grimreaper was kicked from the guild during this convo as well. Good times on vent rofling.

Alverion
19-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Level 70 gear, serious business

AngelSakura
19-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Level 70 gear, serious business

my thoughts exactly -_-
________
Glass Pipe Pictures (http://glasspipes.net/)

Ring0
19-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Epic thread title.

dagonslayer
20-11-2009, 01:09 AM
1st of all, trashing ppl behind their back is not nice valence.
since i'm not in this forum, i didnt see the post.

2nd, saha and rouste, judging a person without hearing his side, is not fair.
i understand he's in ur guild, but atleast ask what happend.

now to clear some shit.

dont tell ppl i didnt say the loot rules, i always say it before our raids(ppl like bohemia and avent can back me up cause they always comes with me), if u came in the middle it's not my fault(i dont remember when u joined us).
the loot rules goes like that: if some1 realy want an item i only ask the he /w me before the boss so i can go ML and give it to him, thats a good way for ppl that know what they want wont get ninja by some1 that just saw the item and need on it.
i said it before the raid, so if u wanted the helm, u should have said so.
all other loots, if no1 need, i just give it to a random person, and never to me.

i didnt ignore ur /w, if i didnt answer u right away its because i get tons of /w when i do those raids, u can check how much dmg i do in there and see that i cant even shot 2shots in a raw without some1 /w me.

i mailed u apologize and said u r more then welcome to join the next run, cause we do it every week, and i'll give u the helm.
because i'm a man of my word, i wont take this inv back after u trashed about me, but next time, come only for archi, i will give u the helm, and dont get close to my raids anymore.

anyway, if u still angry at me, i cant help u more.
trashing on other ppl behind the back is very bad thing in my culture, so i take it very hard.

p.s
after all the raid chat, mido /w u to roll for it and u 2 rolled and he won.

david.

Slicer
20-11-2009, 01:44 AM
You.
You.
You.
You.
You.
You.
Your.
Your.

Christ...

Theory
20-11-2009, 04:25 AM
since i'm not in this forum, i didnt see the post.

2nd, saha and rouste, judging a person without hearing his side, is not fair.
i understand he's in ur guild, but atleast ask what happend.[/QUOTE]

New to the site? Welcome.
Get used to this, it's a normal here to stir things up before an actual question was asked.

Saha
20-11-2009, 05:55 AM
2nd, saha judging a person without hearing his side, is not fair.
i understand he's in ur guild, but atleast ask what happend.

What?

Ruoste
20-11-2009, 07:16 AM
What?
Stop being a bully Saha!

I replied because I wanted to link the pic. Honestly I don't really care what happens in some old content raids.

Saha
20-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Stop being a bully Saha!

I replied because I wanted to link the pic. Honestly I don't really care what happens in some old content raids.

Right. Remind me that when we go to Coliseum when IC is out and you'll mention some achievement:-P

captpicard
20-11-2009, 07:38 AM
You.
You.
You.
You.
You.
You.
Your.
Your.

Christ...

:D

Haplo
20-11-2009, 08:59 AM
You 2 go have a beer with Obama... He will make you kiss and make up (and out)

Faylin
20-11-2009, 10:44 AM
[bunch of crap]

david.

Dear David, thanks for registering to our lovely forums. Some minor points of advice, though.
Next time you make an effort in trying to get your opinion across, could you be so kind to use capital letters when appropriate, use a little less hyphenations, and watch your punctuation. It makes your posts just that little more readible.

Or, to put it in ur words: not making effort to communicate clearly is bad thing in my culture, so I take it very hard.

Saha
20-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Or, to put it in ur words: ur write are teh shit so u aint ma man and no1 will like u here.

fixd

dagonslayer
20-11-2009, 12:14 PM
faylin, feel free to fix my capital letters/grammer ect.
i dont talk english in rl, so i dont realy know whats the rules.

anyway, my problem was with 1 person, i made the post to say my side and thats it.

saha and rouste, i didnt have any problem, just said that its not fair to judge me before u hear my side, now that u know, feel free to think what u want, i know i did the right thing.

dantheman
20-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Welcome to SSE.

Faylin
20-11-2009, 12:48 PM
One question still remains. What exactly is a Dagon and why would you slay it?

Fnurgle
20-11-2009, 12:52 PM
It's the fish god. We slay him for the feasts, of course.

Ruoste
20-11-2009, 02:05 PM
It's the fish god. We slay him for the feasts, of course.
So I googled Dagon and found out that pope's funny hat is a symbol of Dagon's fish head. Dagon was fish god of pagans. :o
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2867/dagon.jpg

Morilith
20-11-2009, 02:24 PM
So I googled Dagon and found out that pope's funny hat is a symbol of Dagon's fish head. Dagon was fish god of pagans. :o

Holy shit, religion suddenly makes sense.

...waaaait a minute. :(

On another note, does that make Dagonslayer an antichrist?

I'm so confused right now.

Saha
20-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Considering pope is wearing dagons skin I'd asume he has slayed it. So Dagonslayer is the pope.

imigrid
20-11-2009, 03:04 PM
dont tell ppl i didnt say the loot rules, i always say it before our raids(ppl like bohemia and avent can back me up cause they always comes with me), if u came in the middle it's not my fault(i dont remember when u joined us).

Actually it is your fault.
As the leader, one of your roles is making sure that all the people under you know the rules. If something goes wrong, and it happens beacuse somebody didnt follow the rules, its the leaders fault for not explaining it well enough or not at all.

PuGs loot rules are generaly the same, but if you for whatever reason decide to break from those usual rules, its your job to make sure everybody else knows about the change/change´s you made. No matter when they joined up with you. Or else everybody will assume things.

Throwing out a quick reminder to the raid before the boss about the new rules would also be considered natural and kind, to prevent such things from happening.
I´d say you are either being unfair to the raid members who join up with you, or just a bad raid leader in general.

valence
20-11-2009, 04:31 PM
awesome, I got my own epic thread!

since i'm not in this forum

Not behind your back, I told you there and then in your face, you just hearthed out/left raid. And then I brought it up in a public forum to try and warn others about doing raids with you.

I was there the WHOLE MH run. Plus most of the SWP run. In total, 2-3 hours? You never mentioned anything.

By the way did i mention you also ninja'd the ToC?

Yes, who cares about lv70 gear - then again why set master looter for it... hmm.

the loot rules goes like that: if some1 realy want an item i only ask the he /w me before the boss so i can go ML and give it to him, thats a good way for ppl that know what they want wont get ninja by some1 that just saw the item and need on it.

translated: "I want an obscure enough system so I can cover my ass when giving loot to my friends"

So you're saying that in order to be eligible to roll for a legacy item i have to whisper you before a boss? If so then then (a) SAY IT FIRST before ninjaing everything to your friends or (b) just let group loot on so the people who want it roll like in any normal PUG.

You're contradicting yourself, you dont want people to just "need" on items, but if they whisper you then they can have them?

i mailed u apologize and said u r more then welcome to join the next run, cause we do it every week, and i'll give u the helm.

False, you did not mail me anything at all. Oh wait, maybe it got filtered by ignore list. Give you the benefit of the doubt there :)

p.s

Indeed, and he is the gentleman in this story, not you.

You did absolutely nothing to try and give the loot out fairly.

And this is not about me alone, it's about the other paladin/priests in the raid who wanted to roll on the head (they whispered me) and they were as dissapointed as I was to see you ninja it. They just didn't care enough to make noise about it, whereas I am bored enough at work to do it !:)

Fun stuff.

dagonslayer
20-11-2009, 05:47 PM
1st of all we started in SSC.
so u wasn't from the start.

2nd, it's my raids, my rules.

i can understand why u being upset cause u werent in the start and didnt know the rules.
i didnt invited u to the raid, some1 else did(i think bohemia or avent, not sure), sorry that no1 told u that.

all the SWP was on ML cause ppl wanted specific items, so u could ask that then, but nvm.

god knows i've been upset couple of times when ppl ninja stuff from me(i remember when ppl ninja mount from me), and i dont want to do the same thing to others.

if u want to know why i set those rules, its because i realy think that ppl have fetish for specific items(for me its bows), and its all fair that those ppl will get prio over ppl that just saw it drop and say "hi, thats a nice looking item".
u dont agree, thats ur call, but its my raids.

for me, i do it just for fun, i have all the bows i want, and i do it for others that want gear/gold/rep or whatever.

anyway, if u want ur helm, u can come this week and u'll get it even if some1 else want it and i will say it to every1.

as i see it, this talk could been with just the 2 of us without bouther other ppl, i'm not a 14years old kid, after all i'm 26.
but u choose to ignore.
i'm not gonna reply to this post anymore, if u want to talk more, /w me in game, or come to my raids or whatever u want, i didnt put u on ignore.

for all the other ppl, my leader skills is not on the line here, i was commender in the war here, and i'm pretty sure non of u ever expirience anything like that.
if u think i'm a bad raid leader, i dont mind realy, i do those raids for fun and inviting whoever want to join.

p.s
for all that wonder about the name, yes, its a misstake, should be dragonslayer, but what the hell, who cares, i saw worse names then this 1.
dagon is 1 of the gods, not realy intrest in this.

p.s.s
ty for the worm welcome:)

Vegelus
20-11-2009, 06:10 PM
u dont agree, thats ur call, but its my raids.
Yes, and as you lead it you are responsible for informing everyone about rules, just like Imgrid already wrote. Doesn't matter who gives invites and when. It's easy to notice that someone is invited, even in fight when you might not notice "Y has joined the raid".
So yes, it's your fault. You were it's leader.

Elendor
20-11-2009, 06:37 PM
for all the other ppl, my leader skills is not on the line here, i was commender in the war here, and i'm pretty sure non of u ever expirience anything like that.

Thats gold right there, just wanted to quote it in case anyone hadn't bothered to read through all that and had missed it!

Metakerk
20-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Amazing thread so far, keep it up.

Miniloth
20-11-2009, 06:48 PM
For gods sake people if you join a pug and you want loot why not just ask "what are the loot-rules?" or is that too hard for some people?

thurlog
20-11-2009, 07:42 PM
i'm confused.. should i bring the burning tar and feathers or grab some popcorn?

Morilith
20-11-2009, 07:42 PM
p.s
for all that wonder about the name, yes, its a misstake, should be dragonslayer, but what the hell, who cares, i saw worse names then this 1.

No.

Vegelus
20-11-2009, 07:43 PM
i'm confused.. should i bring the burning tar and feathers or grab some popcorn?

First. Or some juicy facepalm

Sylfide
20-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Hmm which war are we talking about? WoW war or RL war?

Über
20-11-2009, 08:38 PM
ITT: Bad English & two random forum visitors arguing over nothing. One failed to clarify the rules and the other one failed to ask if there are any. Am I really the only one who doesn't find this entertaining?

I have to admit though that there was one thing in this thread that made me smile:

So I googled Dagon and found out that pope's funny hat is a symbol of Dagon's fish head. Dagon was fish god of pagans.

Oh, and this could possibly have some potential:

Ohh, Grimreaper was kicked from the guild during this convo as well. Good times on vent rofling.

If there's any real drama involved in that, please share the story and save this thread.

Sylfide
20-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Well its a slow season. We have to accept the drama that comes even something as little interesting as this

Notafama
20-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Stop watching your own thread Dagon, it's pathetic.

Turiel
20-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I think its pretty good drama, I don't know Valence but he's in Wrath so you can automatically jump on the 'elitist bastard' train right there, and Dagonslayer is well known around the Horde parts.

And hey - most new people don't bring any drama at all, so yay!

Smellyskele
20-11-2009, 10:50 PM
fuck yeah. we allow this kind of behaviour in AM. better luck next time huh

Kimaro
20-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Bob is awesome

Zaidra
20-11-2009, 10:56 PM
This is what we like to see!

Kryptonix
21-11-2009, 01:00 AM
p.s
Indeed, and he is the gentleman in this story, not you.

I love Mido. And Bubbleandrun. But not Bloodscap.

... okay, Bloodscap. ;)

Ring0
21-11-2009, 05:15 AM
I think its pretty good drama, I don't know Valence but he's in Wrath so you can automatically jump on the 'elitist bastard' train right there, and Dagonslayer is well known around the Horde parts.

And hey - most new people don't bring any drama at all, so yay!

Nothing wrong with getting more views per month! Angellic thinks you're shit thread was also an awesome month for SSE :p - In these times of little drama we have to cling to every piece of shit stirring that can be found for dear amusement and Google Ranks, even if no one gives a hoot about level 70 epics from a late-night PuG.

As such I find your attempts at walking out with dignity pathetic and unamusing. Please do give in to crowd demand and fling more insults at each other; if you have raunchy naked pictures of your opponent that is an automatic win. :bs:

Lastly:
STFU Tim

Magwitch
21-11-2009, 05:18 AM
Lastly:
STFU Tim
....what he said :p

imigrid
21-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Im still interested in what war he was the commender of.
Dagonslayer is well known on the horde side? Well then somebody is bound to know his story. I dont think its the first time he mentions the commender part.

iTank
21-11-2009, 10:22 AM
http://www.pown.it/493?r=3755534

Nuf'said.

Über
21-11-2009, 11:35 AM
I think its pretty good drama, I don't know Valence but he's in Wrath so you can automatically jump on the 'elitist bastard' train right there

Yes, I know but in this case it's really hard to draw any connections to 'elitist bastards' since he's whining about lvl 70 loot.

Dagonslayer is well known around the Horde parts

I believe he is (though not necessarily for the right reasons) and as you can see, I was referring more to how well he is known on the forums. And judging by other posts as well, it seems he is, if you may, an unknown quantity to the forums. And I'm sure you agree with me here when I make a bold statement that drama @ SSE is always more enjoyable when everyone knows both parties involved.

Do notice though, it's a good thing that some people can get their kicks out of this, or even call this amazing but I remember the good old days here when the drama was juicy... And the juice was so, so delectable.

Bunneh
21-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Drama vanished when every man and his monkey could raid. You'd think with so may people able to raid now there'd be more drama; oddly the reverse seems to have happened. Either that or more are keeping said drama in house, like the guilds I used to play in did.

Saha
21-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Because vanilla raiding was serious business, specially on Shadowsng, right? Ohh wait.

Turiel
21-11-2009, 01:19 PM
You obviously don't remember when those damn Russians killed stuff because they were on an earlier timezone to us!

Bunneh
21-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Back when I started casual raiding it was surprising how something so pointless turned into a shit storm. Simple things such as people bidding on gear which wasn't absolutely perfect for them, or others using DKP points to push prices up. Sure, all storms in a teacup, but at the time it feels so much more. I look back and realise I did some daft things, I moaned about things that really didn't matter. I screamed abuse at someone once and made them log off in tears, we made up after but I abused someone, verbally, over something pointless.

Drama for one is not drama to another. Kinda glad I quit WoW, although I do miss me mates :(

Fnurgle
21-11-2009, 01:42 PM
The D in DKP is for Drama, that's pretty much inherent in any DKP system.

Elendor
21-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Still not sure where this war was in Europe in the last 6 years ...

Then again I'm not especially knowledgeable when it comes to wars but just thought I might remember it

Smellyskele
21-11-2009, 01:58 PM
you all suck, stop being gay, u got ninja'd, u cried about it now lets go back to help bob get home. that thread was enjoyable atleast

Slicer
21-11-2009, 02:01 PM
You obviously don't remember when those damn Russians killed stuff because they were on an earlier timezone to us!

When you say "us" are you sure you don't mean CoI?

Considering you hadn't learned slice and dice...

Saha
21-11-2009, 02:20 PM

My reply was aimed at the person with interesting statement of "now that every man and his monkey can raid". Maybe I should have put it in a more clear way - if anything, monkeys were able to raid in vanilla with much more success.

elog
21-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Well.

Seems to me that "now that every man and his monkey can raid" is a comment with some merit in WotLK. Raiding has never been as easy to do on the entry level as in WotLK (compared to TBC and vanilla). Personally, I think it is a good thing.

And on the difficulty scale it is at least for me difficult to gauge. Based on my own experience and following threads left/right/center it still seems that old Naxx and Sunwell are in a class of their own in terms of difficulty at time of release. Some achievements/hardmodes in WotLK are up there as well but the whole 'that was a shithard instance' is gone with the new system. Maybe I am just diminishing achievements but they just feel like an American diner to me.

A: So you have come to fight Arthas?
B: Yeah

A: 25 or 10?
B: Well...25

A: Do you want to fight him early in the morning? He has a terrible morning temper and will be tough. Or do you want to pick him just after dinner - he has a serious post-prandial problem?
B: Erm..well...let me check <time passes>. Just after dinner please.

A: Will you be naked?
B: What?

A: Just a simple question. Will you be naked? He is a bizzare guy. He gives away dragons to anyone that fights him naked.
B: Right...erm. Naked? Well...I rather...I mean...No.

A: Ok.

A: Will you pick the three guards one at a time before the fight or will you let them join? For the sports you know?
B: Why would I let the guards join...it is insane!

A: You know...Arthas is in love with one of the guards so if the guards are present he always have some lavish jewelry and ornaments. You know rings, necklaces, trinkets, a colourful cloak. That sort of thing.
B: I see.

B: Well. Let me check. <time passes> We will kill the guards one at a time.
A: Ok.

A: Will you have pushed the big red button with the sign 'do not push' out by the throne room entrance before the fight or not?
B: Can we just fight the frigging guy soon!

I am ofc mocking the system but it really feels like trying to order a plain coffee somewhere in the US.

Saha
21-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Well.

Seems to me that "now that every man and his monkey can raid" is a comment with some merit in WotLK. Raiding has never been as easy to do on the entry level as in WotLK (compared to TBC and vanilla). Personally, I think it is a good thing.

And on the difficulty scale it is at least for me difficult to gauge. Based on my own experience and following threads left/right/center it still seems that old Naxx and Sunwell are in a class of their own in terms of difficulty at time of release. Some achievements/hardmodes in WotLK are up there as well but the whole 'that was a shithard instance' is gone with the new system. Maybe I am just diminishing achievements but they just feel like an American diner to me.

Ever considered how average raider skill has progressed during these years? "Naxx was hard" not because of instance difficulty but because your 40 man raid had usually 10-15 retards autoshotting/doing dishes. And that's raid groups who did clear old Naxx in considerable time. Lesser progression guilds (like for example, Shadowsong ones) had even more retards in the raids. Hence statement "every man and his monkey can raid now" is not exactly accurate, since if anything, these days majority of raiding guilds have far higher standards for their average raider. Yes, I am not talking about "hai we're recruiting and are 10/14 in Ulduar 25 and have cleared 10 man TOC. Since personally, I don't really call that raiding.

SWP is another story, but I doubt we'll see such masterpiece ever again in ANY game since it caused too much tears.

EDIT: Ohh, and I'm not cocky about the subject because of whatever reasons "fan club" comes up this time. I was casual raider in vanilla myself who saw content up to twemps. And yes, it was "challenging", but more in a way of armless people trying to swim rather than anything else.

elog
21-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Ever considered how average raider skill has progressed during these years? "Naxx was hard" not because of instance difficulty but because your 40 man raid had usually 10-15 retards autoshotting/doing dishes. And that's raid groups who did clear old Naxx in considerable time. Lesser progression guilds (like for example, Shadowsong ones) had even more retards in the raids. Hence statement "every man and his monkey can raid now" is not exactly accurate, since if anything, these days majority of raiding guilds have far higher standards for their average raider. Yes, I am not talking about "hai we're recruiting and are 10/14 in Ulduar 25 and have cleared 10 man TOC. Since personally, I don't really call that raiding.

SWP is another story, but I doubt we'll see such masterpiece ever again in ANY game since it caused too much tears.

I honestly do not care why things were hard back then. I only care whether it was hard or not. Saying that Nihilum was not a dedicated bunch of raiders back then is what I would call wrong. Nihilum spent 79 days to clear old Naxx or 5.3 days per boss. In Sunwell the average kill time for a world first for the last three bosses (the really hard ones) were 4 days.

To what extent you want to put that on add-ons, encounter design, sloppy players or whatnot is moot. Fact of the matter is that those two instances were brilliant in design and hard as shit when they were launched. That was the point I tried to make.

Today the hardship comes from adding difficulty through in-game settings (like in my mocking example). It obviously works for a lot of people but for me it feels synthetic.

Über
21-11-2009, 04:40 PM

EDIT: Ohh, and I'm not cocky about the subject because of whatever reasons "fan club" comes up this time. I was casual raider in vanilla myself who saw content up to twemps. And yes, it was "challenging", but more in a way of armless people trying to swim rather than anything else.

Well, if you had been in a serious raiding guild back in vanilla, I'm sure you'd see many things in a different light. Nevertheless, I'm not disagreeing with you that in vanilla raiding was in some ways much easier. Yes, you could tab out during tank'n'spank fights if you knew most of the raid were there to do their part.

But for a raid to achieve a near 100% performance in an encounter.. Well, that hasn't been as hard thing to do since vanilla. Managing to guide 40 people through a fight with a flawless performance is as challenging as it gets in WoW, especially if you have to create your own tactics for fights as the guides haven't been released yet. But then again on the flipside, back then just a few fights required the whole raid to focus and even then it didn't really matter if some people had "fun specs"* or such.

So, in a nutshell, raiding back then was easier in certain aspects and harder in other.

*Reference to a old SSE drama!

Saha
21-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Managing to guide 40 people through a fight with a flawless performance is as challenging as it gets in WoW

Management part I fully agree with:)

Ring0
21-11-2009, 07:23 PM
I am ofc mocking the system but it really feels like trying to order a plain coffee somewhere in the US.

Last night I went to get ice cream.

I had choice of 18 different flavours, toppings, combinations, amount of scoops. In the end I went for strawberry cheesecake ice cream (WTF?), one scoop, no topping, pass on combo deal. I then had to decide whether I wanted it in a cone or a bowl. I went for cone, waffle variant, without chocolate dip and with napkin wrapped around the bottom to prevent ice cream going on my hand.

I miss the days where I could just go up the street back in Caracas, smile at kind black man, reach inside freezer cart and grab ice cream. Simplicity is bliss.

Back to the topic:
I did not receive staff I wanted from Kil'jaeden, which went to Aventious' mage alt. Rage. Insert insult.

Discuss.

hits
21-11-2009, 09:51 PM

Later, not earlier

vattghern
21-11-2009, 10:19 PM
faylin, feel free to fix my capital letters/grammer ect.
i dont talk english in rl, so i dont realy know whats the rules.

You will make it ok just by sticking to the rules you do use in your native language. If you are German do not use capital letters for every noun. If your native language is not european one then I am afraid you would have to refer to basic English grammar lessons.

Peace.

Magwitch
22-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Not only does Dagonslayer speak English as a second language but his primary language doesn't even use our alphabet. In those circumstances I think he does pretty well. I wish I could speak and write a 2nd language half as well tbh. :)

Tífa
22-11-2009, 01:50 AM
wts rocket mount code 3000g

Mirgrot
23-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Tifa is a scammer

Bunneh
23-11-2009, 09:18 AM
lies i no him and he is gud guy he nut scamer kk l2p nub lol

Rall
23-11-2009, 12:37 PM
The Dagonhat the pope is wearing is a symbol of the importance of protecting yourself sexually.

Bunneh
23-11-2009, 01:58 PM
This thread might dagon a bit longer...

*falls over*

Sylfide
23-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Did you get slayed by the Dagon?

Bunneh
23-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Dagon to the pub!

(Dad gone to the pub - geddit?)

Frazoma
23-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Ho ho...very interesting.I have not loged on Shadowsong forums from long time and i still find them very funny. Saha i have to mention that if "Dagonslayer" is the pope...where is his scepter? :eek: :rolleyes: And people stop flaming the poor guy.When you see that he is organising raids just don't join them so you can skip conflicts like this one. I have to admit that i like the drama thread very much. :neutral: :lol:

http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/imagehosting/thum_279924b0ac6f52ee9f.jpg (http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=923)

Miniloth
24-11-2009, 12:34 AM
"Dagonslayer" is the pope...where is his scepter? And people stop flaming the poor guy.

I think you meant to write "pope flailed himself"

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/world/Pope-John-Paul-II-whipped.5847378.jp:rolleyes:

Stumpet
24-11-2009, 06:42 AM
http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/imagehosting/189644b0b8030dfdfe.jpg

Frazoma
24-11-2009, 10:13 AM
I will comment joining this guy's raid like....

http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/imagehosting/thum_279924b0bb1d15f063.jpg (http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=925)

Faylin
24-11-2009, 10:28 AM
See, I have this rule of thumb. I never join a PuG of someone with a retarded or misspelled name. ("No Màstähkilláh, I'm not joining you for ToC5")
Applying this rule could have saved a lot of drama! Hah!

Frazoma
24-11-2009, 10:45 AM
At least you can recognize retards on Shadowsong pretty easy. :D

Bunneh
24-11-2009, 10:52 AM
THey're usually Deathknights or Retadins *hides*

Frazoma
You are missing some of the rogues also!

Turiel
Despite Dagonslayer's name his raids are usually pretty decent.

Vaelorian
24-11-2009, 11:00 PM
mm nice thread

Sethanon
26-11-2009, 01:29 AM
So basicly Dagonslayer is a ninja.

Haplo
26-11-2009, 10:03 AM
I think someone ninja'd the r

valence
26-11-2009, 10:47 AM

I blame the Pope

Frazoma
26-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Ok i think i found where Dagonslayer the Pope is hiding.

http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/imagehosting/thum_279924b0efb3808622.jpg (http://www.ShadowsongEurope.com/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=926)

Ring0
27-11-2009, 04:16 AM
The reason for hiding being previous Nazi backgrounds:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Ring0/Ratzinger.jpg

Evilstein
27-11-2009, 09:21 AM
That's not a Pope.
There IS no Pope, hasn't been one since 1958.
Everyone * knows that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

* "Everyone" in this case being a very select group of Traditional Catholics, but still...

Turiel
25-12-2009, 01:16 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091224/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_christmas

Woman knocks down pope at xmas mass... was obviously dagonslayer!

Ninja
25-12-2009, 02:30 PM

He said it was a misstype earlier, but he also said he had encountered ninjas in the past so...its quite possible.

Personly i dont like to ninja the r, my favorite is doing the m.

Its _idnight and the _oon is up, lets _ove on before _ysterious things happens to _e too

Ring0
30-12-2009, 01:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Ring0/Smack3.jpg
http://www.makeagif.com/media/12-29-2009/qKxfPw.gif (http://www.makeagif.com/qKxfPw)

Popes. Can't have enough of them really.
http://www.makeagif.com/i/qKxfPw

Coven
22-01-2010, 11:05 AM
[other stuff]
p.s.s
ty for the worm welcome:)

I'm sorry, but 2nd language barriers aside I still found that funny :P <INSERT animated gif of worm singing "Never Gonna Give you up!">

Kryptonix
22-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Burn the necromancer

Ring0
22-01-2010, 04:30 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/cortlesteeze/pix/ThreadNecro.jpg

Shockolade
22-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Oh god this drama is still runing in Shadowsong forums... Find something else to do exept mocking around people like Dagonslayer. :D

Hurtgen
23-01-2010, 04:04 AM
/mock nightrain

Ñightrain
23-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Wait....... wut? o.O

Ring0
23-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Random curveball post.

Judgey
24-01-2010, 02:46 AM
for all the other ppl, my leader skills is not on the line here, i was commender in the war here, and i'm pretty sure non of u ever expirience anything like that

Tbh I am considering switching to Horde just to raid with this guy...

Malakali
24-01-2010, 09:01 AM
commander**

Alverion
24-01-2010, 09:35 AM
commander**

No, no, he really did mean commender, all approving of the war and stuff. It's a hard job, but someone has to sit in their armchair and do it.

Bunneh
24-01-2010, 11:30 AM
I masterbate in my armchair, does that make me a General Wanker?