View Full Version : Disc Priest LF 3v3

Ailith
12-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Hiya,
My priest is now wearing full Furious main set and full relentless offset (apart from cloak, which is still furious due to fail 2v2 partner). ~930 resilience, 23k health, 2.5k spell power self buffed, 100 spell pen. I also have both the dominance and salvation relentless offset to choose between (will most likely be the salvation offset for 3v3). This is currently without 1800 weapons (fail) due to a sometimes exasperating 2v2 partner, settling there as he's better than some others I've played with. But I'm now comfortable enough with my gear to try 3v3.

I was wondering whether there was anyone with a spot for a healer in a 3v3 team with people who know what they're doing. It is possible for me to transfer factions, I'm just a bit loathe to do that on my priest because of my guild. But I potentially could, if I transferred it would be to either male forsaken or female blood elf I have an attraction to female orcs, but they can't be priests until expansion :(.

I was going to ask in trade chat, but in my experience on alliance 90% of the people who claim to be experienced and\or know what they're doing.... don't.

I'd prefer a 3v3 team capable of breaking 1500 with around a 90% win ratio. If the ratio is much lower it's probably not going to reach a very high cap. Also a team that doesn't suddenly disband after three days (which is how just about every 3v3 I've ever been on goes, which gets tiring).

Slicer
12-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Heh, I met your partner in the STV arena on my awesome 18k HP rogue about a month ago, even with the opener and me having no poisons on he managed to lose without taking me below 80%.

Ailith
12-11-2009, 01:58 PM
haha, I can believe it :)

I asked him to watch some pvp movies, gave him links to akrios and reckful. He said Akrios played just like him >.> Akrios isn't the greatest, but he's more than a little bit better than my partner.

I've also told him you were miles better than him (I throw lots of peoples names at him sometimes, I'm not sure how he bears it). But don't go getting a big head or so ;)

But I'm not really trying to bash my 2v2 partner really, he's a nice enough person and he has a lot to learn. I nerdrage fairly often and tell him to learn to play a lot though :) And I've played with some who are insanely worse. It's either this or not playing arena really atm, as I suck at finding partners usually. :(

Give moar pvp friends please!

Jimmy the Necromancer
14-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Pay for a server transfer/faction change/1 month playtime and I'll get you T1 weps np.

I'd prefer a 3v3 team capable of breaking 1500 with around a 90% win ratio.

It's good to keep those standards high. >_>

Benchi
14-11-2009, 11:08 PM
100 spell pen.

Slack you need 135!

Ailith
16-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Pay for a server transfer/faction change/1 month playtime and I'll get you T1 weps np.
I'm not paying you to play with me. I may swap my own faction but I'm not paying for someone else to. I'm not looking for a boost, just a team to play with that's decent.

It's good to keep those standards high. >_>
Breaking 1500 rating with > 90% ratio = around 2k rating in my mind. Standards are fine. With 1800 rating gear I imagine higher than that.

Slack you need 135!
Aye, want 1800 pen wand so I reach the 135 value :(

Lednar
19-11-2009, 09:19 AM
What setups are you considering?

Ailith
19-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Hmm, I don't mind really as long as the team can peel for me now and then.

Warrior, Feral, Priest.
Warrior, Lock, Priest.
Ret, Rogue, Priest.
Lock, Sham, Priest.

Kinda anything viable really, but no mages as I haven't seen any good mages around on here lately. RMP is possible if I faction or server change, but my view of rogues and mages on alliance here is fairly low atm. :)