View Full Version : Ninja

Chus
28-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Hello everyone!

Here is some information that you might somehow find useful in the future.

There is a person named Respectme (level 80 holy paladin), who you might need to avoid while making groups/raids and looting stuff just by simple cause - he is a ninjalooter!

Thriller.
Last night there was a pug in 25 man ToTGC, who killed Beasts, Jaraxxus and completed PVP encounter. After PVP encounter was done loot had been MLed. There was a Bastion of Resove (caster shield) drop. I won it with my roll, but by ML mistake it was given to Respectme. 10 secs after ML realised that he made a mistake and asked him to pass it to me. But it was too late as it was already enchanted :) Whatta speed! A dude knows that he is gonna pass the item and to avoid passing he enchants it in a sec! Olrite, ML asked him kindly to write a ticket, i asked him kindly to write a ticket and i wrote a ticket myself. Dude said: "I am so sorry, guys, i am gonna write a ticket, of course, already on it!" and all that bullshit them ninjas usually say. Next day a GM said to me he (GM) is sorry, but he cant pass that item to me as the opposite side (ninja) did not write a ticket. End of story.

In addition, when i tried to whisper him to remind about a ticket (cause he might have forgotten to write it, why not lol) i was told "Fuck Off Dude" in turkish!

Regards,
Chus

Windcape
28-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Well, he's technically not a ninja looter :D

Chus
28-10-2009, 06:18 PM
technically?

he is ninja since he enchanted it in 10 secs after he was given that item knowing that he is gonna asked to pass it in another 10 secs....but he did it intentionally and he absolutely proved it with his answer in turkish

Gruze
28-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Blame the ML.

Ring0
28-10-2009, 07:59 PM
This is why you should run with Group Loot and blame the dice instead. Usually they are far more cooperative than people who receive items by ML mistake anyway.

Magwitch
28-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Was the ML from the same guild as the guy who got the item? If he wasn't then it was probably just a mistake on his part...if he was, well then possibly a ninja situation. It's not uncommon for people to enchant stuff immediately so they can use it in the next fight, especially if they are an enchanter themselves and carry mats and it sounds like he enchanted it before he was asked to pass it on. Not saying what he did was right but sometimes it's just not worth making a big thing out of it.

Sylfide
28-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Hmm pugs can do content only the 8 highest ranked guilds can do so far. How do you start those? Just a tradechannel spam?

Ring0
28-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Take one piece easy content, add one select group of elitist raiders, born and bred for this stuff, such as can be found via having friends in said guilds who have unsaved alts/mains for that week. The resulting mixture should result in great success and probably a Tribute run as well.

Do it enough times that they get used to running it with each other might result in +45 attempts tribute runs.

Leeh
29-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Hmm pugs can do content only the 8 highest ranked guilds can do so far. How do you start those? Just a tradechannel spam?

haha exactly what I thought ;p

//ontopic

Well he isn't exactly a ninja, but surely someone you do not want to reinvite.

A pug mage passed Reign of the Dead trinket to me last week, now that's a player you do want to reinvite :good: