View Full Version : SSE Ulduar 25 Raid Horde 11/10 (15:00 PM)

Ring0
04-10-2009, 04:02 PM
*** Continuing last week's reset with Mimiron, Vezax and Yogg ***

So Naxx 25 just doesn't cut it anymore. We achieved our goal of sub-2 hour clear, grabbed a couple of nice achievements and generally geared up enough alts to sink a battleship. It gets boring after a while. Let's do something new so come meet me at Ulduar.

Information about the run:

Focus is still on speed clearing - no hard modes yet. Requirements are still the same: if you don't already know the strategies and have at least some semblance of decent enchanted and gemmed gear on the character(s) you'd like to bring don't bother reserving a spot.

In reserving a spot I am expecting you to be able to never eat a shadow crash, don't fuck around with the bombs on Mimiron, and listen to simple instructions instead of looking at your imba crits on Hodir. Again, you must know what to do and you will conduct yourself in a manner that does not belittle your intelligence or don't bother.

Invites will be starting on Sunday at 3 PM server time. We will start pulling at no later than 3:20 PM so be on time and prepared. If you're already at the entrance before invites start I will be pleased.

There will be plenty of chain pulling. There's lots of bosses to get through and I will be expecting textbook one-shot kills to clear the instance. For you this means Play Hard and don't nub it up. We're going for a full clear, so when reserving a spot make sure you are able to attend for the full run (I'd expect 3 and a half hours) or have a replacement ready. We will have a short 5 minute break after Auriaya.

Did I mention there will be plenty of chain pulling?

Loot:

Loot will be master looted. Main-specs firsts and dual-specs second. One item per boss. I'll loot the items and we will handle epics on-the-go to save time.

Group composition will be balanced so my apologies if a spot is not available to your class/spec. You're welcome to post any other characters/specs you are willing to bring to the raid in your post and I will try and get you in.

Goals:
Clear the place.

Template:
Character:
Class:
Spec:
Armory:

Reserved spots:

Tank:
Cowbel (Prot warrior)
Rynurr (Prot warrior)

Healer:
Mirinette (Disc priest)
Odyn (resto shaman)
Moonhoof (resto druid)
Oblit (resto shaman)
-

Melee DPS:
Deadtongue (Retri pally)
Ishtik (rogue)
Gryzzla (enhancement shaman)
Darkknight (Death Knight)
Akahealer (retri paladin)
Britneyfearz (death knight)
Medb's DK
-
-

Ranged DPS:
Magwitch (mage)
Vattghern (warlock)
Bullmaster (elem shaman)
Engetjr (hunter)
Idky (warlock)
Zerotaste (shadow priest)
Amrox (mage)
Xeridon (hunter)
Eligore (mage)

Ring0
04-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Oh forgot to add there won't be a raid on the 18th. It's my birthday and I'll be away for the week-end visiting Washington DC :)

xul
04-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Count me in... today's raid was a blast :)

Ishtik
Assassination Rogue

Mirinette
04-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Mirinette (disc priest) reporting in

vattghern
04-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Yo. Sup.

Odyn
04-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Odyn (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Odyn), resto shaman ready to go

idky
05-10-2009, 06:24 AM
/inv Idky

Gryzzla
05-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Gryzzla
enh shammy

fatsoulas
05-10-2009, 10:46 AM
count my dk (darknight)

Oblit
05-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Count me in (Oblit, Resto Shaman)

Ring0
09-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Looking to fill those last spots. Poke me through here or in-game if you're interested.

Shadow priest and moonkins welcome.

zerotaste
09-10-2009, 08:54 PM
sign me up :rolleyes:

idky
10-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Eligore, firemage

Ring0
11-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now half past 2 in the morning for me. I'm gonna call it a night.
(Perhaps you are not as strong as the Emperor thought)

That is to say, I might sleep through alarm clocks and my g/f raging. I may a while.

vattghern
11-10-2009, 12:36 PM
I am afraid I won't make it today.

Ring0
11-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Hai there:
http://tinyurl.com/yhh3o64

27%. Not bad. Needs work still. I'd rather get a clean kill every week if it's all the same to you. :)

Do some research and let's get more 50-second stuns.

I'll see you in 2 weeks.