View Full Version : Faction Change Priest

Ailith
07-09-2009, 01:20 PM
So, I can't really find anyone that I'd call "good" at arena. Currently thinking when faction change is available here in the EU, I might change my female human priest to male undead. With possibly a server change along with it.

Anyone know a decent PvP server to switch to as horde? I'd rather avoid Stormscale, I spent a time on there with my Druid and Rogue, but didn't really like it that much so not really wanting to go back there again. Going to start gearing my priest again, ready for faction change I guess. Though I'd rather stay within the Cyclone battlegroup, moving outside it isn't out of the question either (otherwise, I'd transfer to Frostwhisper with my other chars). I did play some arena while gearing on stormscale, and the randoms I met there were miles better than any I've played with recently on shadowsong alliance though.

Turiel
07-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Elitist.

Ailith
07-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Hardly :s

Sethanon
08-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Omg elitist.

Gruze
08-09-2009, 12:42 PM
^

Ailith
08-09-2009, 01:17 PM
/cry

Vegelus
08-09-2009, 01:46 PM
From what I've heard you're not looking long enough :P
http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?r=Shadowsong&ts=5&t=Ten+Inch+CANDY&select=Ten+Inch+CANDY

Flawless
08-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Seth is being carried.

Ailith
08-09-2009, 02:10 PM
So, what you did was link me a arena team with decent players, that's already formed. Rather than a bunch of decent players who want to form a team?

I miss your point :s

Vegelus
08-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Point is, they've started playing together this week (saturday iirc).

Ailith
08-09-2009, 02:20 PM
For the record, I'm not saying that there are no good players on the server (there are). I'm saying that the good players already have teams + friends who pvp and finding someone who's any good via trade is pretty close to unattainable.

Whereas, on other servers I've found really good partners from trade even when I was in green gear @ 70.

Ailith
08-09-2009, 02:22 PM
That's still no point, I don't hang around in any particular "crowd" I don't know anyone outside my guild that well. These are players that have found each other within their own friend chain. I certainly doubt it was formed from them spamming trade ;)

[EDIT] - Yeah, double post. Thought the other reply was between these two sorry >.>

[EDIT2] - I have stories! Once, I played with a hunter. You know, when hunters were fairly uber and had the unnerfed viper sting and all that. We played priest + warrior (we were priest + hunter). HE TRIED TO MELEE THE WARRIOR, when I ask "Why?" he tells me it's because "He can't get away". So I tell him to kite the warrior with trap, drain the priest with viper. I mean priest + hunter was pretty much a hard counter to warrior + priest back then.

Do you know which trap he used?? Are you sure you know? He used ice trap. Yes, the one that can be dispelled by a priest. So I explain that he should kite with frost trap. He also didn't have much pressure, so I suggest some gear changes too. As he'd gemmed more for stamina than any actual dps. It did get a bit better, and by "a bit" I mean a bit. But not enough to make me wish for a better server. And that's not the only story I have. Oh I have more. He used to complain about me Los'ing other priests too. Because he couldn't dps very well. I tried to explain about peeling, frost traps (a hunter who didn't use frost traps!) but my life was slowly draining away :(

But, I'm not leaving the server, my priest probably will. But my other chars will likely stay :) Just not sure where my priest will move to atm.