View Full Version : New CoD 6 video, game looks sick..

Goonerr
10-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Will be released the day after my birthday, geffinatly get it, anyone else looking forward to Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVM0VvrLjc

anyone here will be playing?

Ashym
10-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Why are you still breathing?

Bunneh
10-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Love the song so never really cared about being Rick Roll'd :D

Flawless
11-08-2009, 01:01 AM
And you wonder why people think you are a tool.

Kenny
11-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Rickrolling is *SO* last year.

Flawless
11-08-2009, 01:44 AM
These days its rayrolling

Goonerr
11-08-2009, 04:19 PM
And you wonder why people think you are a tool.

well, it is the internet, give me a good reason why i should care, not having a go at you because your a decent person but it really gets me when people try to insult over the net (not that you are) or say something such as "your a failure in life" i mean, this is the net, the only time when you can be a total ass and not care, lets just say, if you really knew me ud know im a totally different person, theres just a few people that have been an ass to me in the past so i just enjoy pissing them off, because i know there are alot of people that fume on the net which is kinda funny and sad at the same time.

i generally like taking the piss out of certain people or making the people fume who have been an ass to me in the past, there is a large selection of people on and off these forums that i respect, the reason why you dont see certain people insult me, they know me better.

just a simple example.....

somebody who knows me will click that link and say "bitch and laugh it off"

some others would click that link and cuss me and wish i were dead, thats just the way some people are and those are the people i enjoy pissing off most of all.

Regards. xxxx

Kenny
11-08-2009, 05:08 PM
"your a failure in life"

It's you're.

You're.

Goonerr
11-08-2009, 06:16 PM
It's you're.

You're.

Wow well done!!... now you get to go to big school like all the other special boys.

vattghern
11-08-2009, 06:43 PM
With this comment you just proved who or maybe what you are Goonerr.