View Full Version : Bugged gbanks and more?

Sylfide
27-07-2009, 01:35 PM
I am curious if this problem is widespread and if anyone even noticed it.
Yesterday I got whispers from guildies about they couldnt withdraw from gbank anymore. Figured it must have been the GM messing with the right trying to do something so refereed them to him. When he came online I asked him if he had done anything and he said no.
I checked my own rights and noticed the withdrawel havent been reset. On an alt that I rarely use for gbank stuff I noticed the same. I withdrew something 4 days ago and the amount I am allowed to withdraw havent been reset yet.

Checked my Honor tab and noticed it hadnt been updated either but not sure how long.

Is this an Immersion thing or does others have the same issue?

Muh
27-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Well my honor tab today said I got 17k honor yesterday even though I haven't been online for a couple of days now, so it isn't just you I suppose.

imigrid
27-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Myself and several of my friends has had the honor tab thing.
No idea about the guildbank.

Bunneh
31-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Finding some problems with the Auction House. I will search for something and all is well, move a couple of pages ahead to check stack prices; then when I start another search it throws up blank pages and I have to go back a few pages to find the search results.

Vegelus
31-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Finding some problems with the Auction House. I will search for something and all is well, move a couple of pages ahead to check stack prices; then when I start another search it throws up blank pages and I have to go back a few pages to find the search results.

That's nothing new. It's from the beginning of wotlk.

lovemeplease1
06-08-2009, 01:50 PM
My guild has had a few problems with repairs not resetting each day, the gm had to do a reset and it was sorted for all by the next day.

Gruze
07-08-2009, 03:40 AM
My guild has had a few problems with repairs not resetting each day, the gm had to do a reset and it was sorted for all by the next day.

Well they don't love you.