View Full Version : Is this Sh*t for real?!?

Goonerr
26-07-2009, 08:23 PM
O..... dont ask me how i found this, but basically i was talking to a work friend and he was blabbing on about this, i didnt believe a word of it untill i did a google..... and now im pretty freaked out....

Is this shit for real? litrally....

*IF YOUR EATING OR ABOUT TO EAT DONT CLICK THE LINK*
http://www.drnatura.co.uk/picture-gallery.php
*IF YOUR EATING OR ABOUT TO EAT DONT CLICK THE LINK*

PS: its not pictures of shit.... if thats what your thinking, but its a bit gross all together.

im just a bit shocked if this is what really do build up inside of us.

Ñightrain
26-07-2009, 09:37 PM
It's true, it's all explained in the following picture:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2794/385399a67a5a.jpg

Sylfide
26-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Well thats a bit extreme imo but take the stuff and keep the gunk from building up inside you. You really dont want that inside you.
Just makes me wonder what he has been eating his whole life for it to be that bad...

Bleetman
27-07-2009, 01:47 AM
actually brought my digital camera in the bathroom with me every time that I had to go, just in case something crazy came out

Yeh, right.

Goonerr
27-07-2009, 05:02 PM

Yeh, right.

lol

iTank
27-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Eh.. rofl! xD

Bunneh
27-07-2009, 05:39 PM
That scared me so much I shat bricks! I'll take a photo and send it in.

imigrid
27-07-2009, 05:51 PM
That stuff is abselutely true.

Pretty much everything we eat makes this happen, but especially food containing lots of fat (ice cream, candy, butter, etc).
All these things builds up a slimey membrane on the small intestine (or whatever its called in english), and it reduces your body´s ability to gather energy from the food.

So ye, if you eat alot of fat products, i guarantee you that you have this.
Eating food with lots of fiber will break up the membrane and you´re all good after a while, or you can use a product like this guy, for example Herbalife, to get rid of it alot faster.

My mother is a nurse, so i would call that a good information source. :3

EDIT: When this blogger started on the product he is talking about, he has definatly been well informed on what will happen, so i dont find it too surprising that he wanted to snap a photo of it, as sick as it may be :P

Goonerr
27-07-2009, 08:58 PM
I hate to think i have this in me.... but at the same time i really wouldnt wanna see it come out either... its Vile!..... i must have so much of this in me.

Sylfide
27-07-2009, 09:31 PM
I completed this a few months ago. I am not really sure what that guy had been eating but I never had anything like that come from me. I passed some gunk out sure but nothing that bad. :P

Sloth
28-07-2009, 01:40 AM
so who's going to try and see if it works? :)

Demonchild
28-07-2009, 06:35 AM
My GF put me on a diet, thought i would get out through doing Herbalife...
Srsly not going to do that now, defenitely gonna have this pass out of me

Sylfide
28-07-2009, 07:00 AM
You would rather have it inside you?

Astroth
28-07-2009, 08:37 AM
People really fall for all kinds of bullshit. Think I'll cook up some crap products myself, make up some fake testimonials and earn tons of cash.

Here, read this:

http://skeptoid.com/episode.php?id=4083&comments=all

Bunneh
28-07-2009, 08:45 AM
but but but they had photos! It must be real!

Sylfide
28-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Doesnt really matter. If you believe its working then its working. Placebo is real ;)

Bunneh
28-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Where can we get these placebos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrcxbQYK6Gg

Sylfide
28-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Try England

Bleetman
28-07-2009, 05:26 PM
You would rather have it inside you?
I'd rather just eat remotely healthily and avoid it altogether.

Sylfide
28-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Hehe I dont care much about tbh. I had a friend who said she had good results and felt much better after she had done it. She wanted me to do it too. I agreed to do it to make her happy. If she asks I had good results and can feel a difference. In reality I have no idea really. If you believe its helping then its helping. If not physically then mentally cause you did something you thought was good for you.
Eat healthy, minimise the crap you eat, easy on the drugs(painkillers and stuff you dont really need) and live as you like. After all, you only live once until proven differently.

Gwynin
28-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Hehe I dont care much about tbh. I had a friend who said she had good results and felt much better after she had done it. She wanted me to do it too. I agreed to do it to make her happy. If she asks I had good results and can feel a difference. In reality I have no idea really. If you believe its helping then its helping. If not physically then mentally cause you did something you thought was good for you.
Eat healthy, minimise the crap you eat, easy on the drugs(painkillers and stuff you dont really need) and live as you like. After all, you only live once until proven differently.

If you'd actually read the link provided you could go tell your "friend" that the pills are kitty litter plus extras, and all the 'friend' did was to create a rubbery mold of the instestines and shit it out...

Sylfide
28-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Ofc I wont do that ;p
Girls are meant to be kept in blissfully ignorance if it might upset them and make your world a shitstorm for telling.

Muh
28-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Ah girls..
Horrible creatures they are!