View Full Version : SSE Mark 3

Turiel
04-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed there's been very little activity from the admin side on SSE in the last few months.

This is because I've been extremely busy with my own stuff, indeed I rarely play any more, let alone work on the site.

Its also because of some technical problems with the site - when I created it, I had to do some very ugly hacks to get all the software to work together. Now, 2 years later, its practically impossible to upgrade our various packages (Joomla, Vbulletin) without completely breaking everything. At one stage, I even paid a professional Joomla consultant to upgrade everything, and he had to give up (and didn't get paid, obviously :P).

Its a shame to see a great community like SSE die out; not that its dead, but its certainly dwindling, and so the plan is to redo SSE from scratch with the latest version of everything and preferably with no ugly hacks.

Hence, SSE Mark 3.

What I would like to know is, what would you guys like on the site?

What do you think can be improved from this one?

What can we automate more? (like automatic guild adding instead of approval process)

How can we make front-page posting more active?

What are your most used WoW sites, and do you think there are any elements of those we can incorporate here to make the site more useful?

Would you like to see SSE expand beyond WoW, with sections on other games?

How do we get more people interested in joining the site?

Would you like to be involved?

The website is in the planning stage at the moment and I'd like to get as much feedback as possible.

Taurusos
04-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Do me a favore and add a sportssection. And if possible even subsections hehe. :-)

I still read these forums but rarely comment etc.

Keep up the good work.

Gruze
04-07-2009, 03:38 PM
A part for other games as well would be nice. And for those owning consoles there could be some part for Xbox Live and PSN.

Navai
04-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Dont know the possibilities of this but some things with raid progress that might be nice is to add in extended progression stats like HM count, Achievements(for those who follow them) and somewhat like the strict 10 progression(where if you have X 25 man kills you are taken off it for that raid instance)

Would like to see a bit more of a frequent updated front page with news but that would require player input ourselves to get this info. It was good in 3.0 when we had all thel ast kills in Naxx EoE and OS posted on the homepage of the site. Shame not much has shown in Ulduar for Yogg and then Algalon after.

For the forum itself would be nice to split the recruitment into sub sections like [Horde] [Alliance]. Besides that i've grown to like the SSE community even though looking back its apparent that its completely changed from before i started playing in the beginning of TBC.

Adharc
04-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Keep all the old threads if possible. :)

I could help with keeping the first page updated. I liked Senex' writing, and I'm part-RP geek myself, if not quite to his stature.

People might also be interested in all the latest addons or news (world firsts, cheating for world firsts, Kalgan rocking his new sword etc.), but I guess that'd require extra help from some others. Chatbox people? They seem to spam in it all day everyday :D

Cheiftan
04-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Certainly updating the front page is key, but I also think a general "news" section could be useful. Big kills can go on the front page of course, but there other things happening on the server that people might be interested in, and of course there is all the other info re. patches, hotfixes, etc. News section can also include other games, etc. Also the ability to post comments on front page/news stories could be nice.

Separate rankings for 10man only guilds, as Navia mentioned, is a good idea.

Some form of calendar? Pugs are already organised to a good degree here, but a calendar system where people can see what pugs are organised when could help draw more people into using it.

The biggest issue I suppose is one that you've listed above, and that's getting more people onto the site. I can think of a few things, but nothing that spectacular currently. I'll have to keep thinking.

I'm willing to help out in anyway I can. Oh, and Psonica said he wants the option of a Hello Kitty theme. Something to think about, at least.

Edit: Noticed a few times lately in the chatbox that people are registering and not being approved, then getting bored and we never see them again. Clearly this can't help in terms of getting new users. I know exactly why the systems in place and it's worked well in terms of stopping the spammers, but maybe a new approach would be better? I believe Psonica has some kind of "human test" (Question: What is the value of x in x + 15 = 25) in the signup page on our guild forums, and we've had no problems with spammers. Unable to say how much of this is due to our lower volume of traffic but I'll leave that to the experts.

Ashym
05-07-2009, 12:03 AM
No more skipping half a page everytime you click on the next page, and a working blue-posts would be shiny! Armory links in avatars too ala EJ would be nifty also. Blogs?

Turiel
05-07-2009, 04:53 AM
Random 6am thoughts that I won't remember tomorrow so writing them down -
Auction system for items/professions and crafter database.

Turiel
05-07-2009, 05:21 AM
Separate rankings for 10man only guilds, as Navia mentioned, is a good idea.

Yes I think seperating 10 man and 25 man, and also adding achievements for progress is a good idea.

Some form of calendar? Pugs are already organised to a good degree here, but a calendar system where people can see what pugs are organised when could help draw more people into using it.

Sure, might be an idea.

Edit: Noticed a few times lately in the chatbox that people are registering and not being approved, then getting bored and we never see them again. Clearly this can't help in terms of getting new users. I know exactly why the systems in place and it's worked well in terms of stopping the spammers, but maybe a new approach would be better? I believe Psonica has some kind of "human test" (Question: What is the value of x in x + 15 = 25) in the signup page on our guild forums, and we've had no problems with spammers. Unable to say how much of this is due to our lower volume of traffic but I'll leave that to the experts.

Yes, I wanted to do that but with being unable to upgrade the system at all it didn't work out too well. With the new site, it will be the latest version and so the captcha's etc will work better and we can also add a human test. There are many people who register but don't PM us (or who PM us and we take ages to approve them). It will help getting new people on the site a lot.

Turiel
05-07-2009, 05:22 AM
No more skipping half a page everytime you click on the next page, and a working blue-posts would be shiny! Armory links in avatars too ala EJ would be nifty also. Blogs?

Hmm I don't know of that skipping page problem..

Yep armory links are a good idea.

Blogs... would people use them?

Sanara
05-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Looking forward to a shiny new website, though I do think that a bit of publicity wouldn't go amiss. I'm sure there are many many people playing on Shadowsong who don't even know this site exists (I know I didn't till August last year).

Über
05-07-2009, 08:48 AM
The possibility to extend the ban from forums also to the chatbox.

Navai
05-07-2009, 09:07 AM
I do like the blog idea, I know it might have downtime periods between content patches but i'd really be curious to hear how my fellow guilds are feeling during progress and reading some of those blogs would interest me.

Might sound like 'ensidiafanboylol' but I do like the whole Kungen charge to 80 guide and Meks Ulduar day by day walkthrough of how things were.

Servelan
05-07-2009, 12:46 PM
To be honest i love the site as it is. A few updates here and there, and a few more details added to the guild recruitment and guild progress areas would be nice, but lets keep things realistic.

Turiel
05-07-2009, 01:13 PM
What I think I'm going to do is take individual items/features and post a seperate thread on them for brainstorming. Please continue to post all your random ideas in here and then if a few people wants things, we can make our own thread for them.

Flawless
05-07-2009, 04:13 PM
I liked the idea of getting Shadowsong specific arena rankings on this site rather than having to go to other websites to see them. Frontpage news doesn't have to raid kills but WoW news, SSE news in general. Blogs, not only can they be interesting (as Navai said the Kungen blog was very interestings) but will also help keep the running with user generated content.

User profiles, in depth profiles something like

http://images.ukcs.net/12145/example.jpg

More site events, and I always thought it would be nice considering we're a commununity for interviews with some of our more esteemed players. Getting more site staff to update, and organize the site. Better publicising, I remember when the original SSE went live getting spammed in /g about it. The forums SSE has could be organised better, for instance expanding off-topic forum considering how much is posted there, making it easier to read threads you want to.

thurlog
05-07-2009, 05:33 PM
site is pretty nice atm, only annoyance for me (besides some small thingies not working) is the forum inside a seperate frame.

kyochi
05-07-2009, 06:10 PM
aye, i like the idea of blogs, I think it'll help the communityy if people are reading about people experiences in teh realm

Llort
05-07-2009, 09:07 PM
site is pretty nice atm, only annoyance for me (besides some small thingies not working) is the forum inside a seperate frame.
http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/forum/

evlyxx
06-07-2009, 12:05 AM
You could make the site an all-singing all-dncing affair but that can create admin nightmares especially adding blogs and stuff to it. The basic formula here is pretty good but just needs a few touches to make it a little more appealing in terms of the information and how upto date it is.

A big start would be the new on the front page along with raid progression as dedicated 10 and 25 as already mentioned by a few would be an improvement on what we have right now. Using the Armory to feed achievements into it for ranking raid progression, arena rankings and player achievement scores would I am sure be very well liked.

Adding other games etc to it I'm not so sure but it woud allow people of the SSE community to stay in touch post-WoW (it will come to us all).

Maybe you could introduce RSS fed content form other WoW community sites like WoW Insider to auto create content here in the news section.

I would be happy to join a group of people looking after the site but certainly don't have time to do it solo.

Whatever happens, when the new site is launched it would be great to see some big in-game event to make sure everyone knwos about the site. Maybe we could get peopel to die in Dalaran and spell out the site name as I see happen in Orgrimmar by those lovely goldseller types :rolleyes:

Psonica
06-07-2009, 07:25 AM
Oh, and Psonica said he wants the option of a Hello Kitty theme. Something to think about, at least.
Hello Kitty rawks!

I believe Psonica has some kind of "human test" (Question: What is the value of x in x + 15 = 25) in the signup page on our guild forums, and we've had no problems with spammers. Unable to say how much of this is due to our lower volume of traffic but I'll leave that to the experts.
Statistics say that we have about 10-20 bots trying to register each day and they all fail on the "Do you have a braincell" question so it works way better than any CAPTCHA thing so far (actually bots have a very smart way of solving those CAPTCHA images these days - I'm impressed with the inventiveness of spammers).

I like the idea to make the site more alive by having prominent (and selected) members being able to write Shadowsong related stuff in a blog a'la WoW.com but just about the realm we play on.

Jarelan
06-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Keeping the chat box on the front page is a must...it's what keeps most of us going at work!!

Navai
06-07-2009, 10:18 AM
I liked the idea of getting Shadowsong specific arena rankings on this site rather than having to go to other websites to see them. Frontpage news doesn't have to raid kills but WoW news, SSE news in general. Blogs, not only can they be interesting (as Navai said the Kungen blog was very interestings) but will also help keep the running with user generated content.

User profiles, in depth profiles something like

[snip pic for shorter quotage]

More site events, and I always thought it would be nice considering we're a commununity for interviews with some of our more esteemed players. Getting more site staff to update, and organize the site. Better publicising, I remember when the original SSE went live getting spammed in /g about it. The forums SSE has could be organised better, for instance expanding off-topic forum considering how much is posted there, making it easier to read threads you want to.

This does actually sound like a really interesting idea. It turns SSE into more of a portal as well than a website and forum location.

SSESpace with that Tom guy smiling ridiculously at you ¬_¬

Frazoma
06-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Hmm maybe make a recommended warcraftmovies.com videos section for the PvP/PvE fans?

Flawless
06-07-2009, 05:30 PM
You could make the site an all-singing all-dncing affair but that can create admin nightmares especially adding blogs and stuff to it. The basic formula here is pretty good but just needs a few touches to make it a little more appealing in terms of the information and how upto date it is.

Adding other games etc to it I'm not so sure but it woud allow people of the SSE community to stay in touch post-WoW (it will come to us all).

Maybe you could introduce RSS fed content form other WoW community sites like WoW Insider to auto create content here in the news section.

:

I think SSE needs more than just a few kinks knocked out, I do think SSE's image has taken a battering over the past few years which could do with being reverted to get some of the people back.

As for RSS, depending how on the site goes I don't really see a big need for it unless this new SSE starts posting WoW news/SSE news/blizzard news etc.

Oogie
06-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Well I was going to suggest several changable skins, but it seems the idea has been put forward already.

Tyrannis
08-07-2009, 05:36 PM
We use to have a at work safe skin for our old site.

What about a "where are they now" page to include some of the legendary people that have been on our realm. Not from a PVP basis only.

Turiel
08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Well, what would count as legendary?

Its sort of what the 'Hall of Heroes' page is about. Its not only PVP stuff there.

Flawless
08-07-2009, 06:59 PM
well known people who are well respected and liked in the community who have achieved things.

Zulamun
15-07-2009, 04:20 PM
well known people who are well respected and liked in the community who have achieved things.

People will get picky and others insulted if they aren't in it for example :P

DarkRapture
15-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Have never been able to load the front page in Opera, I always get some _NOT_AUTH java error.

Any ideas on how I can fix that?

Turiel
15-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Anyone else have that problem with opera?

AngelSakura
16-07-2009, 05:13 AM
I use opera and frontpage works just fine
________
Vapir Oxygen Vaporizer (http://oxygenvaporizer.com)

Vegelus
16-07-2009, 07:18 AM
No probs here.

DarkRapture
16-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Maybe it's a Java problem of my own making, I'll have a look at my settings.

Works fine with the Opera install on my netbook so yeah, looks like I've fudged up a setting somewhere.

One more thing. If I delete my cookies the page loads fine. As soon as I try to login on the main page I get the error again so maybe an error with the cookie rather than java.

Fáy
27-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Firstly, this is my "first" so o/

It is my personal belief in web design, that simplicity wins out overall.

Unless your going "all out" for rich media content and flash menus etc, W3C standards and well built CSS leads the way. Id rather be on a site that works well, no matter what access device im using (mobile, tablet, laptop, pc) than a flashy /JAVA heavy site that throws up errors and compatibility issues.

A quick word about spam. This is a big issue, as has been previously mentioned, since "recaptcha" does not always "fool" the bots. Moderation whilst time consuming, is the best solution here, but to reduce the false registrations I would agree that a question/answer may really help. It is important that these questions be carefully worded too. for example "Whats 27+5?" isn't going to help at all. Akismet ( post content checking, "if it looks like spam it is spam") and JustHumans (click "the picture of a duck" to continue) solutions would help reduce spam still further.

Validation on post, whilst annoying, safeguards the forum. Any /all of the above would help reduce spam posts by preventing people registering and then handing over to a bot for posts. Whilst this may be annoying for users, I'm sure an extra click here and there to prevent "want a bigger ...." will get the vote of all users.

In closing, keep up the good work, I look forward to the next release.

Goonerr
28-07-2009, 09:04 PM

like me then?.... jk :P

on another note, it would be really nice to have a forums which isnt inside a parent if you know what i mean, when i refresh a child forum it takes me back to the main forum page because its inside of Joomla?

And please add an Alien Conspiracy forum, ill make sure its well used.

Oogie
28-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Gooner your issue is resolved simply by using shadowsongeurope.com/forum

Goonerr
29-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Gooner your issue is resolved simply by using shadowsongeurope.com/forum

thanks oogie =]

Senora
05-08-2009, 09:26 AM
I think it has been mentioned already but ill say it too:)

Clicking the << and >> navigation buttons at the bottom of the page will take you to the bottom of the next page instead of resetting the page at the top (Using firefox 3.5.2).

Also allow users to set their own guild information, somehow i have lost my guild tag (Looks @ Talsin)

Talsin
05-08-2009, 09:40 AM
thats an error with wowcensus, not me senora blame turiel, we all do

Turiel
05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
We'll def be dropping warcraftrealms and probably be fetching char data directly from armory, so guild info will be correct.

I think its handy the way the forum automatically updates your info. If we allow freeform text editing of guild/level/class/etc people will just put stupid stuff?

Flawless
05-08-2009, 12:53 PM
If we allow freeform text editing of guild/level/class/etc people will just put stupid stuff?

Yes.

Vegelus
05-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Or will forget to update it, if needed.

Oggo
22-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Some retard appointed me IT-guy of this here youth politics organisation, so I'd love to work with you on the project turiel, You benefit from the work I could do, I'll learn stuff about Joomla/CMS/whatever.

If you're into that line of thinking? :)

Thordyn
25-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I want a pink name

I miss it

Cheiftan
26-08-2009, 09:00 AM
For this forum to thrive (and even survive) some people need to get their heads out of their own asses.

I made a post in the shaman forums the other week asking what I felt was a legitimate question that someone would be able to answer. As it turned out the answer was largely in the ol' RNG since further testing provided the results I was expecting. Regardless of this I didn't get a single answer - I can live with that. I did however get some negative rep for it, and the comment:

"Stop being shit... You can google the answers!"

Well, whatever. Anyway, I can take bullshit like that from some of the retards around here, but anyone new who happened to join the forums and then get a response like that - well, they will just fuck off straight away and not come back. And with good reason. Good way to kill the forums some more, so I congratulate you on your accomplishments.

Valoran
26-08-2009, 10:14 PM
I want a pink name

I miss it
You can't have nice things.

Gruze
27-08-2009, 04:20 AM
I want a pink name

I miss it

I shall call you a faggot, faggot.

Gruze
27-08-2009, 04:37 AM
btw, why don't you introduce some kind of way to let people see what they posted, as in the last post they made or something. It might be too tiresome to do but those of age that drink and post would most likely find this useful.

Turiel
27-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Well you get automatically subscribed to threads you post, so if you go to User CP you can see your own posts.

Thordyn
28-08-2009, 11:28 PM
How about coloured links?

Firesoul
29-08-2009, 12:17 AM
We should have a dedicated sub-forum for drunken posts of a high quality. Like this one. I ooze quality right now.
Yes.

Turiel
29-08-2009, 02:22 AM
We had a drunken sticky thread... Gumdrops made it..

Fitzchivalry
11-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Could make it more WAI compatable I guess.

Thordyn
11-09-2009, 04:06 PM

Yevin
11-09-2009, 04:11 PM

:(

Slicer
11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
How about coloured links?How about coloured links?

Turiel
11-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Could make it more WAI compatable I guess.

The what now?

Thordyn
11-09-2009, 05:48 PM

Slicer
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
How about coloured links?How about coloured links?How about coloured links?How about coloured links?

Fitzchivalry
11-09-2009, 06:20 PM
The what now?

Web Accessibility Initiative for the visually impaired and other disabilities, link down below.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/

Turiel
11-09-2009, 06:36 PM
There are coloured links damnit. Its already sorted!

Über
11-09-2009, 07:09 PM
I suppose suggesting adding coloured links is out of the question then?

Yevin
11-09-2009, 10:28 PM

But what about coloured links?

Llort
13-09-2009, 09:53 PM
what links?

Yevin
14-09-2009, 01:19 PM
what links?

The coloured ones!

dantheman
14-09-2009, 03:00 PM
I'd like to suggest that links..... be coloured.

Malakali
14-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I'd like more colour added to the links which are posted on this forum.

Sylfide
14-09-2009, 04:02 PM
I am colorblind :(

Oogie
21-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Mobile friendly version or would that be too much work?

Thordyn
22-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Mobile friendly version or would that be too much work?
I don't think anyone ever needs to check SSE on their mobile..

Über
22-09-2009, 06:25 PM
I don't think anyone ever needs to check SSE on their mobile..

My thoughts exactly.

Turiel
22-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Hmm.. I have done :P

Oogie
22-09-2009, 11:40 PM
I have as well, I just thought it would be an idea, thanks critics!

Senex
28-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I suppose that some method of displaying which side currently controls Wintergrasp (or its Cataclysm equivalent) on the front page would be impossible to implement... right?

Turiel
28-10-2009, 03:44 PM
It wouldn't be impossible but it can't be pulled from the game, so people would need to keep it updated.

Goonerr
28-10-2009, 09:11 PM
feel free to flame me if this is a bad idea, but in the past ive noticed MMOChampion stream boss fights on there site, could this be an idea for SSE? like have a guild dedicated to doing it... for example.

GuildA fights arthas
Fight gets streamed to SSE live
SSE can watch, enjoy and learn, could be good lessons for guilds learning the encounter aswell.

:)

Über
28-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Actually that seems like a good idea, always a good bonus to to watch a raid where you know the people participating in it. But if the leading guilds (whoever they might be at the moment) won't go with the idea, then it might not work so well since I can't see people getting interested watching some shit guilds trying to down nerfed bosses.

Ring0
28-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Think Sektor has a live stream set-up so that could be doable. I'd be happy to set one up as well

Turiel
28-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Yeah I guess that's a cool idea, not sure how to go about it technically...

Flawless
28-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Could just embeded the flash player from a streaming website (Theres a fair few of them looking at the different ones guilds used on MMO-Champion)

Turiel
29-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Okay, but what would be interesting?

Surely nobody has any interest in the normal weekly raids of X guild? But maybe a new instance, or a high level arena team, or something?

Goonerr
29-10-2009, 05:15 PM
maybe the end boss of every major raid instance and special bosses/encounters?... Onyxia, Illidan, Arthas, Ragnaros, CThun... just as an example.... we could also have a forum were the dedicated guilds which stream can post showing dates, a bit like the cinema.

Ring0
02-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Bring this back!

http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22527&page=1 (http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22527&page=8)

Saha
02-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Stream stuff

Is not gonna work.
1. Streaming usually is done more or less for promotion purpose, to make guild name known and attract possibly good recruits. Speaking from Wrath side, I think we're known on SSE already quite well and we rarely recruit from SSE too.
2. Content of streams. Again, speaking from Wrath point of view, we would not be streaming any end boss which represents any kind of challenge during our learning/first kill. And I see little point to stream "old" stuff since interest in it wouldn't be that high. Might be wrong on that one and if it indeed is so, I'm sure Sektor or couple other people would be more than happy to provide streams for SSE3.

Don't get me wrong, I wish SSE3 all the best, but I'm looking what's best for our guild first=P

Flawless
02-11-2009, 06:34 PM
I just think it would be nice to see a few streamed fights, don't think anyone expected you or any other guild to stream fights when theres little/no information on them and no solid tactic along with it.

Saha
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm sure our HoN games steams with vent with Jurgan/Tarqy/Kabs/me and Mori(as long as he doesn't mute his mic) raging would be much more successful:)

Llort
03-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Heroes of Newerth?

Vegelus
12-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Hirri and Lirony have started streaming their fights on x-fire recently, and it seems that those are quite popular. I suppose they could do that on SSE.

Turiel
22-11-2009, 06:22 AM
The launch date for SSE V3 is

Metakerk
22-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I see.

Alverion
22-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Last gets to choose launch date

Thordyn
22-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Never.

Ring0
22-11-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm going for Monday launch date!

Turiel
22-11-2009, 06:03 PM
You'd be correct, it will be a Monday!

Flawless
22-11-2009, 06:10 PM
best get spammin' trade!

Ammanna
26-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Your not gonna use vb4 beta on your live site are you drama rogue? I have a live 3.6.4 vb website for MCO, exact same version as SSE use, and I've got a parallel test site set up for that on the current vb4 beta that was an upgrade from it, and it's nice, but there are some showstoppers imo that need to be resolved before it goes 'gold'. Add to that the lack of mods available for vb4 yet, and you have a lot of coding to do yourself.

Or are you going to go down the vb3.8.x+separate CMS route with your upgrade?

If you don't have a vb4 license yet, you can have a poke around my vb4 test copy if you like to see what I'm referring to.

Turiel
26-11-2009, 11:53 PM
No its the latest version of VB3 and Joomla 1.5

Sektor
03-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Well, you could add something like arena junkies has, you can add your personal X-fire stream link and it will be displayed whenever you are broadcasting something.

Valoran
06-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Joomla ftl. :(

Turiel
06-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Tommorrow, btw :)

iTank
06-12-2009, 09:51 PM
ooo :O

Flawless
06-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Confirmed by blue?

Turiel
06-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Confirmed

Über
07-12-2009, 06:25 AM
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Zyxtia
07-12-2009, 09:03 AM
so... sse mark 3 goes live today? :rolleyes:

Notafama
07-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Turiel should wake up any moment now.

Ninja edit: there he is meaning i was only 10 mins off.

Thordyn
08-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Why aren't I a Moderator yet?

Oogie
08-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Why aren't I a Moderator yet?

Same reason I am not either, we are way too cool.

Ammanna
09-12-2009, 12:28 PM
still using an iframe for enclose the forum in the site, tut tut. iv'e already managed to break it by following links and ending up with the site nestled in it's self multiple times.

For example, you should edit the vb3.x footer template and edit the various if condition links to add target=_parent to them to stop that.

Ashym
10-12-2009, 05:19 PM
I want http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm in the Arcade!

Elexin
10-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Agh, addictive game.
It also makes me feel quite mean about my attempts to bash bunnies on the head with hammers :(

Bunneh
11-12-2009, 10:29 AM
You can't bash me, I move too fast! *boing*

Oh good god that bunny game is lovely! Thanks for that and yes, add it please :)