View Full Version : Geeky Quiery

Arthran
16-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Ok, Completely offtopic etc, But i kind of need your help.

I'm in the process of starting my own business and working from home, and whilst this is going great, i've run into a snag.
My business's main product is a website, i wont go into too much details, but the business revolves arround this website. Business set up has gone fine, now an official Ltd company etc, Prospective clients lined up. But i simply cannot find a Website developer to work on my site.

Im trying to find a Freelance web Developer. Preferably one in the UK with experience in php and sql, with come examples of their work. Im looking for somebody who could start work soon and would possibly be interested in taking this on as a long term project, With the option of joining the business and possibly taking a part ownership (ofcourse thats dependant on how involved you'd be.)

I know this is a random thing to post, but hey, geeky forums mean you guys may either know of somebody, know where i can look for somebody, or may be the somebody i need!

Any Questions, and im sure there will be many if anybody is interested in a business opportunity i can be contacted on:
MSN/e-mail: webdev@sharemutual.co.uk

Or simply through a PM on the forum.

Thanks guys, Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Turiel
17-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Sent you an email.

Cheiftan
17-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Best of luck mate.

Arthran
17-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks Cheify and Tur

Arthran
17-06-2009, 06:16 PM
which one? there is bound to be many!

Arthran
18-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Had some great responses so far guys, gonna keep looking so i have options, Please dont hesitate to e-mail me if you know anybody/anywhere i can look, or if your at all interested

Cheylon
22-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Is it a site where you share mutual sexpartners?