View Full Version : So

Stumpet
22-05-2009, 07:55 PM
what am i doing wrong i seem to be stuck at 2,7k dps on the dummy`s with my enhancement shaman only breaking 3k just by using heroism. Im not very familiar with testing but i used a timer and over 3 mins with totems and wolfs and i did as said 2.7 k dps :(

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Valier armory link so you can see my gear

Haplo
26-05-2009, 08:13 AM
He, im not a shaman expert, but have you done this with or with our raidbuffs?

Stumpet
27-05-2009, 05:38 AM
without but it seems my recount was well outdated and updating and trying again gave a much better resault so i made a massive fool of myself again ;p my dps is still abit low i think but that has more to do with how fast i react and hit the rigth button at the rigth time and so on

Thrane
27-05-2009, 12:27 PM
without but it seems my recount was well outdated and updating and trying again gave a much better resault so i made a massive fool of myself again ;p my dps is still abit low i think but that has more to do with how fast i react and hit the rigth button at the rigth time and so on

Since enhance shamans scale with pretty much every buff you get in a raid, buffs do matter a lot as well. So test it out in a raid cause target dummies will always be a ways off.

Stumpet
27-05-2009, 12:48 PM
i shall try it tonigth in ulduar :)