View Full Version : is there anything i can do?

Goonerr
21-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Im quite cheesed off... i took break from wow and only recently ive started to play again... ive been playing for about two weeks and i received an email

Account Name: *******
Type of Violation: Involvement in online trading activities
Investigation Concluded: 13/05/2009
Consequences for Account: Account suspended for 72 hours, Password Reset and Final Warning issued.

basically i took this as a mistake on blizzards side, im in no mood to argue with anyone right now so i decided to sit out the 72 hours and do other things.

today i log in and realise my subscription has ran out so i try and add more money and then it says its been blocked, i just phoned them and explained that im no longer suspended and that my payment options are banned instead, the guy asked me why i had been suspended and i basically told him what the email says "Involvement in online trading activities"... but he says this is not good enough and i must supplied a detailed reason why the account was suspended but since i have no idea about the reason why it was suspended i am lost for options, i dont know how i can resolve this.

i use 15 digit passwords using lowercase/uppercase numbers and letters using random words put together like "GreenAppleSwan657"

i have a brand new computer which hasnt EVER been on any sites like curse gaming yet so i dont think i have a keylogger. plus i have ESET which is a damn good security suite so i dont think ive been infected

i just dont know what to do, have i lost my account forever?... im thinking of just eather not bothering with wow anymore or buy a new key and just create a whole new account..

thing is i dont want this to happen in the future. i am totally confused as to why this has happened, i havnt even played wow since OTD disbanded and within the first 2 weeks of returning i get suspended and now fucked over.

"edit.... do you think i could lie and make something up.... for a detailed description?... ill be pretty fucked though if its the same guy who picks the phone up"

Flawless
21-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Don't lie, take it from someone who tried it to get back gear. They have detailed logs. Nor do the make quick decisions.

Goonerr
21-05-2009, 06:07 PM
im guessing you didnt get your gear back? :(

Bann
21-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Id ring up again and be honest as with all 'call centers' there are good and bad staff that work there and some more useful for others. Surely they should be telling you the 'detailed' description as to why they deem you involved in 'Online Trading'.

Cuse I would sure as hell want an explanation...
________
NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://nevada.dispensaries.org/)

Vegelus
21-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Check your e-mail (one used to register account): there should be some sort of information. And send e-mail (from that adress) to customer support, ask for those details (or phone them maybe).

Goonerr
21-05-2009, 08:12 PM
thanks for the help guys.. ill try some of what you said :)