View Full Version : My condolences, restos.

Saha
28-02-2009, 10:43 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t242/neestas/ghostcrawlernerfsdruids.gif

Kinshara
28-02-2009, 11:07 AM
...and there's another one incoming... http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=41628.0 (sorry)

Lifebloom: Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or is dispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per application of Lifebloom, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications.
Maim: This ability is now considered a stun, and shares a diminish category with all other stuns. It no longer has a chance to break from the target taking damage. Duration lowered to 1 sec. per combo point.

Feral
Heart of the Wild: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.

Restoration
Intensity: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.

Guess they're trying to discourage perma-rolling lifebloom, but it's going to hurt.

Saha
28-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Guess they're trying to discourage perma-rolling lifebloom, but it's going to hurt.

IMHO, "discouraging to mindlessly roll lifebloom" is bullshit. PvE taking a big hit due to arenas is what it is in reality.

From raid leader point of view- resto druids are in raids to provide HP buffer on tanks for real heals to land and to assist with raid heals somewhat. If resto is unable to roll lifeblooms on more than one tank, he's loosing a unique niche.

Ohh, and here's something for shits and giggles:
Now it does potentially give you a new healing style, where perhaps you roll the 3 stacks on the MT but do 3 stacks and let it bloom on the OT. You can imagine a Patchwerk scenario where the MT is taking damage consistently and the OT takes it in bursts.

Hai gusy, its l2predict patchwerk OT damage burst tiem so that ur lifeblooms bloom heels eet.

Adharc
28-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Glad I no longer play a resto druid, because this is pure bullshit.

Kinshara
28-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Saha: Never said anything about it being mindless, just figured that they actually wanted people to use the bloom(if they're multiplying it by the number of applications, at least).

Problem is, as you suggest, there's not a good way of predicting when that will be needed for most PvE fights. So I agree PvE is taking a hit for PvP.

PvP, I can see the increased bloom being useful at times(getting out of LOS or silenced), but it's still a nerf overall. Doesn't do you any good to have a big bloom a few seconds away if your teammate dies before that, and running out of mana faster the rest of the time sucks. Could've sworn holydins were the best arena healers at present, but oh well.

Poor trees.

Malchous
03-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Most retarded change for ages. Ah well, atleast I like that cartoon Saha posted. WTB Glyph of Healing Touch :)

Naughtyraven
04-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Meh :(