View Full Version : Brave Dog gets George Cross Medel

Goonerr
11-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Amen to this brave little dog!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090211/twl-brave-dog-died-to-save-children-3fd0ae9.html

Slicer
11-02-2009, 07:02 PM
They write "medal" in the article and you can't even copy it properly...

Goonerr
11-02-2009, 07:25 PM

Congratulations on spotting a typo... want a medAL? ;)

Slicer
11-02-2009, 08:03 PM
I just been reading around on different sites regarding MMo's comming to the console, along with many people saying that PC gaming is just too expensive...

So would MMO's really work on Consoles? how would it work? and what do you think the pros and cons would be of MMO's on consoles?

They have allready bought out keyboards for the xbox 360, not sure about mice or PS3 eather, but the though of playing an MMO on a console is intriguing.

Some games developers have allready announced that they are, or plan to bring MMo's to the console, Codemasters, EA, Turbine and NCSoft and its also been "Speculated" that Blizzards "next-gen" mmo could be for the console aswell! it would make sence that they have totally dominated PC MMO with warcraft, they want to dominate console MMO aswell, they have the funds, exp and knowledge in MMO development!

I have just been reading around on different sites regarding MMOs coming to the console, along with many people saying that PC gaming is just too expensive...

So would MMOs really work on consoles? How would they work? What do you think the pros and cons would be of MMOs on consoles?

They have already brought out keyboards for the X-box 360, not sure about mice or PS3 either, but the thought of playing an MMO on a console is intriguing.

Some games developers have already announced that they are, or plan to bring MMOs to the console, Codemasters, EA, Turbine, NCSoft and it's also been 'speculated' that Blizzard's next generation MMO could be for the console as well! It would make sense since they have totally dominated PC MMOs with Warcraft, they want to dominate console MMOs as well, they have the funds, experience and the knowledge in MMO development!

Can I get more medals for those?

Flawless
11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Yes.

Alverion
11-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Blizzard's next generation MMO

Inappropriate apostrophe!

Thordyn
11-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Inappropriate apostrophe!
Nah, it's correct.

Ashym
11-02-2009, 11:44 PM
The Ice Stone has melted!

Malakali
12-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Wildbear demands you are quiet FFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM RAIDING NAXX.

Smellyskele
12-02-2009, 01:41 AM
The Ice Stone has melted!

^

Proterra
12-02-2009, 03:35 PM
And they say SSE is dumbing down!

Muffy
12-02-2009, 03:54 PM

lmfao you are ruthless.

Vegelus
12-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Rofl, that was something.
Seriously, guys from <Focus> need to chill out a bit. At least one resto baer.

Flawless
12-02-2009, 05:24 PM

Hes a sickhead gamer. Leave him alone :[

Haridim
12-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Amen to this brave little dog!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090211/twl-brave-dog-died-to-save-children-3fd0ae9.html

Since that is the Original Topic, I'll say that some dogs are extremely loyal and in general, show some things that are quite positively speaking for their attachment to people.

Originally, I wanted to give some specific personal examples, but instead, I'll just say this: I've heard of dogs who die with their master(who died of a natural death), on the same day or the day when they last see each other.

DarkRapture
13-02-2009, 04:12 AM
I bet at least 99% of the time that's cause nobody else remembers to feed em!

Muffy
13-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Since that is the Original Topic, I'll say that some dogs are extremely loyal and in general, show some things that are quite positively speaking for their attachment to people.

Originally, I wanted to give some specific personal examples, but instead, I'll just say this: I've heard of dogs who die with their master(who died of a natural death), on the same day or the day when they last see each other.

www.greyfriarsbobby.co.uk/

In 1858, a man named John Gray was buried in old Greyfriars Churchyard. His grave levelled by the hand of time, and unmarked by any stone, became scarcely discernible; but, although no human interest seemed to attach to it.

The sacred spot was not wholly disregarded or forgotten. For fourteen years the dead man's faithful dog kept constant watch and guard over the grave until his own death in 1872.

The famous Skye Terrier, Greyfriars Bobby was so devoted to his master John Gray, even in death, for fourteen years Bobby lay on the grave only leaving for food.

It is reported that a daily occurance of people from all walks of life would stand at the entrance of the Kirkyard waiting for the one o'clock gun and the appearance of Bobby leaving the grave for his midday meal.