View Full Version : Nobles Card

Servelan
22-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Currently wanting to buy the Seven of Nobles on Alliance side. Message me with your price :)

NaHaliel
24-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Currently wanting to buy the Seven of Nobles on Alliance side. Message me with your price :)

It almost seems like someone picked a specific card to hoard, as statistically it should come up about as often as the rest (including ace, which often goes for twice more than other cards, even though there's really no reason...). So far I've seen two posts searching specifically for the Seven, trade spam with "WTB Seven", and it basically took me several days of camping AH to grab one for 2k to complete my deck. :mad:
________
blonde girl Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/blonde-girls/)

Ashym
25-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Still want this Serv? Come find meh.

Valoran
25-01-2009, 11:28 PM
It almost seems like someone picked a specific card to hoard, as statistically it should come up about as often as the rest (including ace, which often goes for twice more than other cards, even though there's really no reason...). So far I've seen two posts searching specifically for the Seven, trade spam with "WTB Seven", and it basically took me several days of camping AH to grab one for 2k to complete my deck. :mad:
It's the six on silvermoon.

Aggression
27-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Seven, I also had problrems with Seven of Nobles. :S So made like 10 cards on my inscriptionist and finally got it, expensive thou. :D

SoniqBoom
30-01-2009, 06:37 PM
i currently have the Ace, Two and eight for sale on horde side if anybody is interested
/w SoniqBoom

Senora
31-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Im also after a Seven of Nobles,

Poke me in game :)

Cheers

Evenara
02-02-2009, 03:55 PM
The only card I need is the Ace of Spades.

Servelan
02-02-2009, 06:07 PM
I actually just went out on a whip, bought a few stacks of herbs and some inks and made one just by chance, so i'm sorted now. Thanks all who contaced me offering to sell one though :)

Fnurgle
02-02-2009, 07:44 PM
The only card I need is the Ace of Spades.

Check with Lemmy on Hörde side, I think he has one.

Luhzren
10-02-2009, 12:22 PM
I also have the following for sale:

[Ace of Nobles]
[Two of Nobles]
[Four of Nobles]
[Eight of Nobles]

Should anyone be interested please whisper me or send me a mail ingame. Horde side, character: Luhzren