View Full Version : Total Devotion is Recruiting

Adranus
15-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Hi Guys,

Total Devotion are looking for fresh new members to join our friendly Raiding Group. Total Devotion is a Member of the Devotion-Gaming community which consists of:

Utter Devotion our Hardcore raiding group with High attendance and High Effort

Devoted Empathy our 10 Man Hardcore raiding group, currently farming all content in the game.

Total Devotion the little brothers and sisters of Utter Devotion who take a more relaxed approach to raiding but still push themselves.

Total Devotion has a wide range of players with different experience and skill sets, we believe that having a difference in each player will help us succeed and become a successful group. We believe in Hardcore play and not Hardcore attendance, Whilst we raid 4 days a week we only look for 50% attendance from our members. But we do expect our members to truly push themselves in the free time they do have. We are a raid group built around real lives and responsibilities, but still striving for success.

Currently we are recruiting Healers but are happy to look over all applicants and discuss through them with our experienced officers.

As part of the Devotion-Gaming community we have a stable Team speak server, Access to the community website as well as our own Raid group website (currently undergoing a re-construction), access to Devotion’s IRC server and of course the stable environment you’d expect.

So why Join TD and not one of the many other semi-casual groups out there? Well several reasons, we believe we are on the right path to a good balance between hardcore raiding and Real life. We believe that you don’t need to be on wow every day to succeed. One of the core appeals we believe to TD over other groups is a simple one. We are a Raid alliance. Meaning if you’re in a guild with real life friends and Family, or just people you’ve known for a long time. And your happy in your guild, but feel you want to raid, Don’t fret! Don’t worry about having to leave all your friends to go join a raid guild, as a raid alliance you can raid from anywhere!

So if you are interested in applying to Total Devotion, jump on over to the community website at (www.devotion-gaming.eu) and post a message in the applications section of the forums there, yes its not the Total devotion site as that’s offline at the moment, but we’ll see it. Or contact Us directly via e-mail at:
TotalAdmin@devotion-gaming.eu

Thank You

Arthran
15-12-2008, 04:39 PM
/nod

Gyundor
15-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Hai gais :3

Also no need to constantly state what Devotion consists of nowadays, I think even my grandma knows.

Arthran
15-12-2008, 10:01 PM
wait... your Grandma plays as well as your ma? :-O

Adranus
17-12-2008, 01:33 PM
that is just awesome :)

Arthran
17-12-2008, 08:28 PM
wtb a few heals kk

Arthran
19-12-2008, 09:40 AM
bumpage

Adranus
19-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Bumpy

Arthran
21-12-2008, 08:03 PM
boing

Arthran
23-12-2008, 07:22 PM
new website live:
http://total.devotion-gaming.eu/

also

BUMP!

Flawless
23-12-2008, 08:14 PM
so I hear devotion is 3 raid groups, could you explain more? (I can't help myself :<)

Arthran
24-12-2008, 02:57 PM
i will hunt you down on msn Flawless...

and thankyou for the bump

Arthran
30-12-2008, 02:44 PM
bumpage

Arthran
02-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Bump, still looking for more Semi-Casual raiders who want to take raiding seriously but without the high time investment!

http://total.devotion-gaming.eu/

Aggression
05-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Still in need of a few members. :)
Our first Naxx 25 = Spiderwing cleared + Noth & Heigan

Miim
05-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Devoted Empathy is expanding to 25 man
http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=62

And we needs ranged DPS and healers.

www.empathy-guild.com to apply

Aggression
12-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Even with lag we've so far killed full Spider, Military, Plague and almost all Construct (only had 1 try so far on Thaddius).

So check out http://total.devotion-gaming.eu and see our class needs. :)

Aggression
29-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Reqruitement still open for
Tank
Warlock
Disc priest
Feral DPS
Fury warrior
Rogue x2

Please do not apply if your gear lack full enchants/gems because that just fail.

Metakerk
03-02-2009, 10:37 AM
For those that don't check the progression page, we have cleared Naxx/OS 25 and are now having fun with Malygos.