View Full Version : Introducing: The Knights of Dannebrog

Rygiel
10-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi Shadowsong.

The guild, Knights of Dannebrog, has of november '08, migrated to the EU shadowsong realm. Growing tired of the annoying ganking on our former realm, EU Dunemaul, we decided to move the entire guild to a PVE server. As we are an all danish guild, a bit of research was needed, and Shadowsong seemed to be one of the realms with the most fellow danes.

History:
The guild was formed in the spring of '06 by some IRL friends, but is today much much more: An all danish guild that consists of "adult" players only. Our main focus is first of all to have fun with the game. We consider the social aspect of a guild to be a high priority, but have also always aimed at exploring as much of the game as possible to our guild.

Since october '06 there has been an average of 40-45 active members in the guild, and we have raided areas like KZ, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon and a bit of TK. Off course we now focus on hitting that famous level 80 with enough members to start some serious raiding again.

For more information feel free to visit our site at: http://www.knightsofdannebrog.dk

Thanks for your patience.

-Rygiel

Gwynin
10-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Velkommen :)

Turiel
10-12-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm sure Danfromdk, Denmarkhunte, and not to forget Dkfromdk shall be very happy to join your ranks.

Rygiel
10-12-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm proud to say, that if I remember it right, we only have one single member, with the DK in his name :)

Chrysops
12-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm proud to say, that if I remember it right, we only have one single member, with the DK in his name :)

Probably playing a Deathknight named Dkdk

Zarcon
18-02-2009, 03:56 PM

Impossible, just one? anyway welcome to SSE quite alot of danes on this server.

Slicer
18-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Saw the last thread posted in on the main page and hoped it said "Introducing: The Knights of Cydonia". I was disappointed. :(