View Full Version : DK Population Horde Side

Sparna
17-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Any ideas what the DK population is like on Horde, might be interested in converting but not keen if its swamped.

thinking more on the actually population of DK mains rather than alts :)

Also any Horde Guilds after DK's? (i presume not)

Scouserlol
21-11-2008, 08:30 PM
In before over 9000.

Specker
21-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Kinda a hard question to answer, unless you ask every DK if they are planning to keep it as their. Hellfire is spawning Dks all over the place, though i'd imagine most will just try it out for a bit of fun. Either i'm sure there would be room for a decent one ;) Oh and about horde guilds looking for DKs, just thinking (not that i know for sure) most of the better raiding guilds will have old members rerolling, but thats just a guess ;p

Azelton
21-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Over 9000

Haridim
22-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Basically what Specker said. Also, keep in mind that the DKs don't give exclusive buffs, so they're not that needed(Blizzard said it should be so too, so don't wait for a change). That makes a DK's chance to enter a new guild NOW and not pre-WotLK even harder, since most guilds filled their rosters before Lich King/ planned who rerolls.

And well, I guess after the usual zerg(like the pally/ shamy one), eventually it will end up in the usual situation after a couple of weeks.

imigrid
23-11-2008, 12:11 AM
10% attack power buff and 155+ str and agi shout. YAY!!

Arthran
23-11-2008, 01:12 AM
which shamans can do both of :P

Sparna
28-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah... lameage, blood aura is nice, any others can do that? also bloody vengence?

bah.. i knew it would be a pain, i have been hit by the casual bug hard but i dont wanna miss out on all the content again... might be reserved to the pug market.

My friend got into Consangeusioigqhoghwao however you spell it, but hes frost tanking...

i dont do tanking... :)

Speck what are you doing, re roll horde and lets make a guild that only raids when i'm online :)

Specker
28-11-2008, 06:51 PM
:P I've got a level 68 DK now and i'm going casual too, well more casual than i was before ;) Gone Unholy, the AoE is pure lolz good luck hunting a guild ;p

Sparna
02-12-2008, 12:05 PM
LF Horde Guild...

Blood Dps, very good at wanting to do instances, loves the xpac, has a good sense of humor, not able to raid very often.

Anyone who has a social spot for a poor lonely DK :(

(this could be the greatest app in history)

i dont expect anything, i'm a giver... generally speaking, but i have been known to ask for more if i deserve it...

i have no hidden meaning in my words, take them as you see them :P

seriously though if there are any guilds horde side that have social spots and are not full of either 100 death knights or total noobs that think tanks dont need armor, parry and dodge please let me know :)

Frazoma
18-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Ok let me ask something leave the Deathknight population on Horde side and let's talk about retribution paladins and rogues population on alliance.I have to say that every time when you turn around in Battlegrounds you can see paladin runing to you with Divine Shield.Now that's i am calling skillz.Thanks for your attention,lulz.:P

Sinius
18-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Getting same from hordies... so wheres the problem?

Frazoma
20-12-2008, 10:25 AM
The problem is that alliance always whines that horde have more dks....go in a single arathi basin or eye of the storm check the horde how much dks have and check the alliance how much rogues and paladins have and you will understand.I agree that on horde have much paladins also and sometimes i see random ppl in bgs from horde to whine about the alliance dks.:)

Scouserlol
29-12-2008, 07:05 PM
I did a check today, and it is indeed over 9000.