View Full Version : Unclemurda 7

Warlee
13-11-2008, 11:46 PM
I thought I will post this video here as I havent seen such a good playstyle in a while. Really tricky and fast paced. Not much about ' I wanna be fameous ' video, more or enjoying game :)

Link: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=94679

Chonsette
14-11-2008, 04:18 AM
That was the worst mage movie i've seen since "Warlee random clips"

Warlee
14-11-2008, 06:19 AM
Then you must be experienced mage to critisize him since his playstyle is superb!

Chou
14-11-2008, 08:32 AM
hmm ...

the destro lock, when he duels, is a pure pvp destro nub. too bad he only meet either S2 prot or blue geared fury warriors

and i dont like the big zooms on crits >.>

Warlee
14-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Well, at first try playing fire with his gear, it requies bigger survival skills than pre-tbc! I bet you wouldnt have enough mana to kill those warriors :)

The thing that amazed me is his playstyle, not opponents. There were many 'oh, that was nice' moments for me while watching this movie, not same old schematic mage shit ! Guy is tricky and plays it be ear adjusting to pvp situation. Not speaking of some impressive fakes. He is just skilled but it isnt great pvp movie, its great playing. :P

Reminds me of Saqe and Gameking vids!

Warlee
14-11-2008, 01:53 PM
The problem about most of mages nowdays is that they are not using more than just icelance, shatter combos and there or there grenade. Thing is not to kill 4 people, but to kill 4 people with a style showing some skills ;)

Ailith
20-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Well, at first try playing fire with his gear, it requies bigger survival skills than pre-tbc!

I played WSG, night before Wotlk was released, with fire spec and neked (that's right neked!). Well, my character (female human) was neked, I was clothed in real life (OR WAS I?).

4.8k health, 470 or so spell dmg. And my survival was fine tbh. And I did okay too (think I was second on damage or something). We even won.

I recommend it to people, I laughed hard through the entire game.

A bit of a divergence, but that particular quoted line made me remember that game ;o