View Full Version : Shadowsong/Cyclone pvp/arenas Situation

mwilly
28-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Hello,

Ive made a post in blizzard foruns about our server/bg pvp shitty situation, so if u feel like lag in arenas/bgs and sometimes instance servers, comment there and gief some help cause it seems no one cares about the Bug or hardware problem or whatever is cause we still with no answer or solution

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=6545984894&sid=1

Sloth
28-10-2008, 12:52 PM
I've been reading the official forums for days/weeks now and I have seen a lot of those topics but never a serious reply from a 'blue' especially not on the EU forums. There was one on the US forums about the general lag in instances which said "we're looking into it but we don't know what's causing it and we can't give you an e.t.a."

Imo they're just not bothering because s4 is over and wotlk is coming out soon.

mwilly
28-10-2008, 12:56 PM
yap same opinion, tho we still paying 12.99 this month so they should care about the bugs they create :D

Sloth
29-10-2008, 12:40 PM
just did 5 skirmish games and the lag seems to be almost gone, instead of constant delays you now get lagbumps occasionally :)
I really hope it's not just the time of the day

Muffy
29-10-2008, 12:54 PM
I doubt it will be fixed... They will be fine in wotlk i bet.

soulshift
29-10-2008, 01:09 PM
They do care about the problems they create. They still relay a lot of issues to the dev and support teams without tagging them blue. Just because they can't comment everything doesn't mean they don't read it. I'm quite sure they're aware of the issues and try to fix it the best they could. Of course, they are preparing for WotLK now and arranging servers to be ready to be updated entirely to the latest WotLK build once released.

Dzzk
29-10-2008, 08:42 PM
I can't get on the servers I play on at all :S

Fireyjimmy
31-10-2008, 07:43 PM
The lag hasnt helped at all along with all the new changes.

We've dropped from 2k rating to 1750-1850 ish we go up and down alot.

Atm its all about which team has the most ret palas in it or if we get lucky enough to burst one down before they can bubble. Mut/Boomkin just doesnt stand a chance to pretty much any team atm. Its a 50/50 Chance unless they have 2 ret palas where it's pretty much impossible :(

Back to the point my partner tends to lag a bit more than me and lagging as a rogue has to suck spamming shiv right ontop of your target but getting the "Too Far Away" message.

Taking 5 seconds to actually start casting cyclone sucks aswell becuase by the time ive done that my enemy has either 1 shotted me or my partner ;) And healing is even more of a task. Trying to adapt to playing a slightly new strategy than before with all this lag is quite impossible.