View Full Version : Hello again and other things.

Iyachtu
19-09-2008, 05:43 AM
So it seems im back in wow for now atleast, personally i blame Cado and Torra for this.
But anyway! I need some macros because i could not leave well enough alone and just did away with the wow install so i have to start from scratch, and since i havnt played since october last year ive forgotten all the macros i used to have.. (/facepalm)

Right so i need :
Macro that puts me in defensive stance (equips shield + one hander) and casts Spell Reflect
Macro that alternates between Heroic Strike and Mortal Strike (if one is on cd, uses the other shizzle)
Macro to eat different ranks of soulstones, (starting with the highest etc)

and... can't think of anything else atm

Thanks in advance
// Man with unspellable name.

Kenny
19-09-2008, 06:25 AM
http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros/Warrior

Vegelus
19-09-2008, 07:03 AM
3rd one, from tankingtips:
#showtooltip item:32578
/use item:22105
/use item:22104
/use item:22103
/use item:32578

Basically all in 1 button, it uses the biggest Healthstone possible and if no healthstone is available then it tries to use a Charge Crystal Focus. I’ve tweeked it a little to show the tooltip for the Charge Crystal Focus since those are stackable to 20 and it’ll let you easily keep track of how many you have remaining.

Valoran
19-09-2008, 08:05 AM
#showtooltip Spell Reflection
/cast [stance:1/2,equipped:Shields] Spell Reflection; [stance:3] Defensive Stance
/stopmacro [equipped: Shields]
/closetgnome wear Shield
With the last line being code to make my outfit mod equip a shield and 1her. Change as appropriate.

I have no clue why you would possibly want the second macro you requested, it seems to serve no purpose at all other than to waste rage. You need at-least two buttons to do the job properly.

Chou
19-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Welcome back iyachtuxvim ! --- still 39 intel, did i spell it right ? hmm ?

Apex
19-09-2008, 09:15 AM
http://www.arenajunkies.com/macros/warrior/

WB Iyach

Chopper
19-09-2008, 09:47 AM
I have no clue why you would possibly want the second macro you requested, it seems to serve no purpose at all other than to waste rage. You need at-least two buttons to do the job properly.
Seconded.

/castsequence [reset=5] Mortal Strike; Heroic Strike

I *was* using this macro, which seemingly made things "simpler", but then I'd be spamming MS (e.g. when a target was just in/out of range, or the ability was just coming off cd) and queuing up a HS when I would have preferred not to. This was of course shite for rage management.