View Full Version : Anyone with DK experience?

Moonblazed
18-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Are there people that already had the opportunity of playing a deathknight, and how viable the different specs are?

I've been looking around for some solid info about the use of DK dps and tanking

Gyundor
18-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Deathknight.info has everything you're looking for.

(Esp the posts made by Jayde both new and old are worth reading)

MikoWolf
18-09-2008, 10:04 PM
ive played a dk unthil lvl 71, and so far only tested blood and a little bit unhol(pvp/duel wise)

blood has some nice constant dmg, and there is seldom a chance of you dying on one or two mobs together but add a 3rd and a 4rth one and youll have problems.

Unholy is quite nice for pvp due to different talents that can help counter some CC and such, and well your ghoul aint on a timer so you dont need to worry about him disapearing(talent), altough you do worry about his health though :/
- Ive been dueling mostly against a prot warrior (must say we were quite equal, he did beat me all the time when i was blood though, bether chances when i was unholy)
- Fought a retr pala, and his dmg was realy wicked, cut me into pieces quite fast, he then went prot, and thus it was more equality again, and well, holy thats another lvl >.> he does low dmg, so its easy to survive his shocks, but then again its a long battle to a certain degree. (unholy)
- Lastly i duelled a mage 2-3 times, and won each time over him while beeing unholy.

all of them were lvl 70-71 while me beeing lvl 71 as well.

havnt tried frost though, so cant say anything about it :/

Waywatcher
22-09-2008, 08:31 AM
You should read the deathknight thread on EJ forum and the deathknight section of the forum on http://www.wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Main_Page.

Kabhanda
22-09-2008, 10:03 AM
The deathknight thread in the pubby section of EJ is a cesspool full of crippling retardation.

Borwin
27-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I had to read that twice, but I think I agree!!111oneoneone