View Full Version : dreamstate druid lf 2v2.. again ;)

neVah
02-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Head - s4
Neck - Guardian (shortly)
Shoulder - Merciless :/
Chest - s4
Bracers - Guardian
Hands - s4
Belt - Guardian
Legs - s4
Boots - 1700 rating s4 boots
Ring 1 - Vindicator
Ring 2 - Guardian
Trinket 1 - Medallion of the Alliance - blue, 2min pvp trinket.
Trinket 2 - Can switch between the instant 2k healing one and 2 others with 81 +healing.
Weapon - Merciless
Offhand - s3
Idol - +healing from lifebloom.

11k hp, 10.1k mana, 1945 +healing, 320 mp5, 423 resil.
Am experienced in up to 1900 rating.

YOU are a (1)rogue or (2) warrior. Fully covered in s3/s4, s3 weps preferred. YOU are able to talk english/swedish/turkish with no problems and YOU are able to use a mic and vent/ts/skype. YOU are preferably a rogue as well :)

Kathra
02-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Anyone else think Dr. Evil looks slightly like John McCain?

Benchi
03-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Head - s4
Neck - Guardian (shortly)
Shoulder - Merciless :/
Chest - s4
Bracers - Guardian
Hands - s4
Belt - Guardian
Legs - s4
Boots - 1700 rating s4 boots
Ring 1 - Vindicator
Ring 2 - Guardian
Trinket 1 - Medallion of the Alliance - blue, 2min pvp trinket.
Trinket 2 - Can switch between the instant 2k healing one and 2 others with 81 +healing.
Weapon - Merciless
Offhand - s3
Idol - +healing from lifebloom.

11k hp, 10.1k mana, 1945 +healing, 320 mp5, 423 resil.
Am experienced in up to 1900 rating.

YOU are a (1)rogue or (2) warrior. Fully covered in s3/s4, including weapon and shoulders ;) YOU are able to talk english/swedish/turkish with no problems and YOU are able to use a mic and vent/ts/skype. YOU are preferably a rogue as well :)

why would a rogue or a warrior need shoulder and waps if you dont have them yourselfs?
and tbh some people have even better ratings with s2 gear then some have with full s3;)

Ailith
03-09-2008, 10:52 AM
and tbh some people have even better ratings with s2 gear then some have with full s3

Rogues can do well with a decent partner in full s2, it is true. They just need to be able to play decently and have a decent partner.

Which battlegroup did you have 1900 rating in? As it seemed to me you were slightly inexperienced at PvP when we did that 5v5 a couple of games (or was it 3v3? I seem to forget :s). Or am I even remembering a completely other druid?

My rog has no partner atm, but she doesn't have shoulders. Full s3/s4 with s2 offhand and shoulders, full guardian, just over 11k health, 401 resi, ~1930 ap, 31% dodge, 36% crit IIRC. Though I'd rather 'give it a go' for a few days, before jumping head first in it. Mostly to find out if we'd hate each other or something ;) Just struggling to find a decent, steady partner for her this season.

5v5 is a completely different ballgame to 2v2 though and it's probably worth noting I don't actually consider many druids to be 'amazing'. ;)

I managed 1780 or so last week with a [resto] druid who was on someone else's account and not experienced at playing druid (was something like 24 win 4 loss) but then lost a few more. Meh, anyway. Am available for twos, even if it's just for points while you wait to find someone better ;)

I could be on any of the chars listed in my sig, currently mostly on my Warrior in pvp so she can replace all her level 63 green gear.

Wartauren
03-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Even though Ailith doesn't have shoulders, he's actually a good rogue.

So you might want to consider not requiring shoulders.

Fireyjimmy
03-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Ailith You have way to many chars. :(

Yea the only bad thing about your post is your asking for s3 should/wep when you don't have them yourself :).

GET OZUREN HE PRO GINGER DORF.

Carrying on :) It's most likley going to take more than 1 week to get used to your partner so dont just dump them after a week because you think it isnt working. Not saying you would i just made something up because i wanted to make a post.

Slicer
03-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Fully covered in s3/s4, including weapon and shoulders ;) YOU are preferably a rogue as well :)

So, you're trying to appeal to about four people?

Benchi
03-09-2008, 12:14 PM
nah he needs someone who can drag him to high end ratings

neVah
03-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Got to 1900 rating with a rogue on turalyon realm. It is bgroup cyclone, the same as shadowsongs. Ailith, ive played around 5 games with you in 5v5. In 5v5 im used to deep resto specc, but you guys didnt want me to respecc so we went with me as dreamstate. Ive been playing since s2 so i dont say im not experienced of pvp.

nah he needs someone who can drag him to high end ratings

You've seen me playing 3v3. Youve never, and will probably never see me play 2v2, so ill ignore that sentence.

I'll be whispering you ailith ;)

Ailith
03-09-2008, 02:22 PM
The thing that stood out in my mind at the time was that you mentioned that a rogue could clos out of a fear after it landed.

I am not saying you are a bad player, I really don't know and didn't comment on your play style. And I'm also not claiming you didn't reach 1900.

Whilst I can see someone new to pvp, not realising the rogue needs to cloak before the fear lands. I can even see some people 1600+ not knowing it. Not knowing it at 1900+ rating made me scratch my head a little. And yes, you're not a rogue. But to do well in pvp you need to understand the other classes abilities almost as well as your own.

There were at least three other comments also that made me think 'wth' too, they just didn't stick in my head as well as the above comment did so can't remember them now.

Again, I'm not saying you're bad or anything. I have no clue and you can't be bad if you've been 1900+. I just mentioned you came across a little inexperienced.

Inexperienced does not mean "bad" and it was only what I thought at the time. :)

neVah
03-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Youre right about the cloak, i actually thought that it worked like paladins bubble, usable at any time. Anyways, back then i had never played a rogue higher than 40. Am playing a mates rogue when im bored, so ive learned pretty much.
Been playing with Konzar lately and we got up to 1790, then he left because he was going to help his mate out.

Muffy
03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
lol.

You're not good enough to to get 2000 and you are demanding a 2000+ player.

Prat.

Warlee
03-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I have no clue and you can't be bad if you've been 1900+.

ofc you can :D

I am not speaking of any particular person now tho, but I have few people(even alts) on mind :)

Ailith
03-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Well, yes, yes you can. But it seemed like he took my post to mean I was saying he was bad. Which I didn't mean at all as I'd have nothing to base that opinion upon, and I was trying to show that I didn't mean that because I really didn't. ;)

neVah
03-09-2008, 04:21 PM
You're not good enough to to get 2000 and you are demanding a 2000+ player.

I havent played with you so how are you able to judge me? Guys if u want to say this kind of comments just dont. Its not really making me happy but irritated. Ill just lower the requirements then, happy?
to add, i need one more weeks points to have enough for the s3 wep.

Flawless
03-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Guys if u want to say this kind of comments just dont. .

LOLsse.

Warlee
03-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Just one guy said it, so whats the problem? gl anyway

Konzar
04-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh how nice of u Nevah. Left for a few days and u are looking for a new partner already..:rolleyes:

Ailith
04-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Oh how nice of u Nevah. Left for a few days and u are looking for a new partner already.

Been playing with Konzar lately and we got up to 1790, then he left because he was going to help his mate out.

hmm, to be fair. If I got to 1790 with someone and they left my team (unless it was just a rating boost or points only), no way in hell would I play with them again. Certainly, if you're playing with someone seriously you don't leave the team to help someone out and then expect to come back.

Talk together so you know what you both expect!

Sloth
04-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Talk together so you know what you both expect!

Thanks for the good advice Dr. Phil. :)