View Full Version : Mage LF 3v3

Ailith
26-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Hiya,
I've gotten a little frustrated by arena and my rogue lately. Mostly due to 3v3 teams not working out and 2v2 partner's account expiring after a week of playing, not sure when he's back now. I'll still look for someone to play with on her. But not in a rush.

So, I thought I'd play my mages again. Now, I'm a little rusty at mage. There was a point when I was way better as a mage than I was as a rogue. But that changed and now I'm way better as rogue than as mage. However, I'm fairly sure I can get back to how I was with some practice.

My mage is undergeared by todays standard slightly, though she has full s1 gear and s3 hood, s2 gloves. She should also be getting a s4 piece on Wednesday this week. Either leggings or robe, as well as guardian bracers (only started playing her again properly last week). She's hanging around 380 resilience, 9.8k health and 760 spell damage (though, she should break 800 spell damage and 10k health this week, they'll also go up further over the next few weeks) and 9.8k health.

I am eventually aiming for 900-1k spell damage, 10k+ health, 400+ resilience over the next few weeks hopefully.

So, wondering if there's a 3v3 team out there or anyone who wants to start running a 3v3 team. I was thinking rogue + mage + priest, or lock + mage + priest or something along those lines. It is mostly for fun and a laugh, will be nice to get as high as possible but I'm not expecting 2400+ or anything.

Adharc
26-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey, yeah, sorry about leaving unannounced :/

Been checking Ailith's Armory page a few times, it pains me to see your current ratings, you don't deserve that ... maybe I'll come back some weeks before WotLK so I can at least get you a decent title; Duelist, hopefully.

'Till then, good luck!

PS: warrior/mage/druid is still quite good. *hint*

Warlee
26-08-2008, 02:00 PM
lock + mage + priest

if i were u id go for :

rogue/mage/priest
rogue/mage/spriest
rogue/mage/rdruid
warrior/mage/rdruid
warrior/mage/rshaman
rogue/mage/rshaman
priest/mage/hunter

Adharc
26-08-2008, 02:18 PM
warrior/mage/rshaman
rogue/mage/rshaman
priest/mage/hunter

Huh? The skill requirement for those would be pretty high for everybody, so why gimp yourself from the beginning?

Ailith
26-08-2008, 03:50 PM
rogue/mage/priest
rogue/mage/spriest
priest/mage/hunter

These are okay teams too, though PMH the hunter better be good. Unfortunately I've never met a 'good' pvp hunter yet (alliance side, at least).

TBF I haven't met a 'good' anything in a long time >.>

:(

Darillian
28-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Heya,

Me (disc priest when PvPing) and my friend (rogue) are looking for a mage to have some fun in 3v3. Our goals mirror your own. Would be glad to have a chat with you in the game and do a few skirmishes.

Ailith
28-08-2008, 03:47 PM
sure, /w me ingame on any of my chars. Whilst I have chars on other servers, I'm typically on my Shadowsong ones :)

You *may* also find me on my level 29 lock 'Lanis'. But you might not, last time I played lock I found it boring. But I get tempted to try again now and then.