View Full Version : LF Druid 3v3 (alliance)

Ailith
02-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Hiya,
Wondering if there's any Druid's out there looking for a 3v3 team. I have a Warrior/Rogue/Druid team, currently at 1645 (http://armory.wow-europe.com/team-info.xml?r=Shadowsong&ts=3&t=Exceptional&select=Exceptional) rating and need a druid to continue playing. I play the rogue in the team.

Druid would be expected to have decent pvp gear (~400 resi, 1500+ heal, preferably 3/5 vengeful, 1/5 brutal or better. Though gear can be worked on so dont mind if you're off a few pieces).

FWIW my rogue has 412 resilience, 1898 attack power, 36.06% crit chance, about 1.3k passive armor penetration, 11002 health. (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Ailith).

The warrior can be found from our teams armory page, or he might post here (/poke). Anyway, we do have ventrilo and like to have fun (and win). I will probably moan if someone does something stupid, but I also expect to be moaned at if I do too :)

Adharc
02-08-2008, 06:06 PM
If you don't already have a 3v3 over 1700 or 1750, I'd advise you to jump at the opportunity. Ailith is an amazing rogue, he carried my lazy moonkin butt to 1850 last season, and Apex is quite experienced himself (Justicar!).

G'luck to you guys in the future! :)

Bleetman
02-08-2008, 10:56 PM
~400 resi, 1500+ heal, preferably 3/5 vengeful
D'oh, so close. Two out of three :( If you're bothered/desperate:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Achillea

I know, I know :(

Adharc
03-08-2008, 12:05 AM
D'oh, so close. Two out of three :( If you're bothered/desperate:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Achillea

I know, I know :(

Huh? Seems fine to me. The 3/5 S3 requirement is just to ensure you have a decent health pool, and you do have 10k+ hp selfbuffed, which should be good enough up to 1700 (at this point in the season), where it gets more competitive and you can feel the 2-3 seasons missing in a slot.

Bleetman
03-08-2008, 12:21 AM
The blues, man! The blues!

Adharc
03-08-2008, 01:24 AM
The blues, man! The blues!

Don't make me search for the Armory profile of the druid who got 2k in 100 resilience. And he didn't have exceptional PvE gear, entry/mid-level BT/MH.

Stim
03-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Replace blues with s2 honor gear and you got solid drood rdy to faceroll to 2k :>

Rey
03-08-2008, 10:35 AM
In before "druid takes skill"

..............bah damn you Stim!

Ailith
03-08-2008, 01:07 PM
lol

Anyway, yeah, played some skirmish 3v3 with Bleets druid and it went fine. So going to try with that :)

Faceroll team inc!

Hopekj
04-08-2008, 05:08 PM
lol, Ailith is an amazing player, trust me I've seen it! :)

Ailith
05-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Seriously, I am a decent player. Not amazing, this is a bit offtopic I just don't like people saying I'm better than I am. There are better rogues around than me. Not huge amounts of better rogues (on shadowsong at least, though they are there), but there are better. But I don't suck completely and certainly will get better.

But stop saying I'm amazing, I'm decent. I find it annoying 'cause I don't think I am. Morreh would kick my ass without even blinking :P

When I reach top 10 in a Cyclone arena ladder (without win trading) maybe then I'll start believing it ;)

[edit] - And btw you stole my sig format!!!

Rey
05-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Morreh would kick my ass without even blinking :P

Thats bcos Balkan ppl r bettar!

Adharc
05-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Thats bcos Balkan ppl r bettar!

>.>
<.<

*looks at his own ratings*

*cries inside*

Ailith
05-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Ignore mah current 2v2 rating, I r helping people atm :P

Waiting on Corey to play wit me for double rog fun! /poke

Warlee
05-08-2008, 10:08 AM
When I reach top 10 in a Cyclone arena ladder (without win trading) maybe then I'll start believing it

rogues in arena take skill. i rofled

Muffy
05-08-2008, 10:14 AM
rogues in arena take skill. i rofled

To play anything well in the arena takes skill..

Every rogue is 2400+ Rated, i forgot.

My appologies o' great mage.

Scouserlol
05-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
Galvao, Aggromedon, Chopper, Muffeh, Warlee

I'd be interested to know Choppers feelings on the level of skill required to play a Frost Mage in the arena. I'm sure it will be insightful :D

Adharc
05-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
Galvao, Aggromedon, Chopper, Muffeh, Warlee

I'd be interested to know Choppers feelings on the level of skill required to play a Frost Mage in the arena. I'm sure it will be insightful :D

Oh my :D

This should be interesting.

@ Warlee - please.

Chopper
05-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Whilst I might be known to some for my "emotional outbursts" concerning mages, I think it's to be expected - given that I play as a warrior.

So, given what I have as my principal frame of reference, I'm likely to be a more than a little biased against mages. Rather than cause Ailith's LFM thread to degenerate into some kind of epic flamewar, I think I'll simply refrain from commenting.

Move along, dramacats. Nothing to see here.

Adharc
05-08-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't think either me or DSRB were expecting a flame war or anything, just a *grumble grumble bah* type of post :P

Scouserlol
05-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Man... I feel so let down :(

Warlee
05-08-2008, 08:56 PM
What I meant was that arena rating doesnt show skill in rogue case. Most of them can be simply 'good' to get the top rating because of being carried by healer or having perfect teamplay.
Well, in mage case I guess you need different kind of skill for arena and for other pvp, but again in arena ure not alone.

Adharc
05-08-2008, 09:40 PM
What I meant was that arena rating doesnt show skill in rogue case. Most of them can be simply 'good' to get the top rating because of being carried by healer or having perfect teamplay.
Well, in mage case I guess you need different kind of skill for arena and for other pvp, but again in arena ure not alone.

Okay. Note - Ailith also has a 70 mage, me and him just started running mage/moonkin tonight (team name Facerolling FOTM lolololol), so he's no stranger to how mages work (although he says he's a bit rusty right now). :P

Lednar
05-08-2008, 09:55 PM
I did Restokin/Mage to 1700 rating on Shadowsong :P Early S4. And the mage was crap geared. Check out Tatiana if your curious :P

Warlee
05-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Adharc, im not sure what does your post have to do with what I said...

Ailith
05-08-2008, 10:38 PM
We not playing restokin, it's a full on boomkin with mage. And its real fun, gunna have to gear my mage and yeah I'm well rusty as mage. Icy veins wasn't even a talent when I last played it properly >.>

Anyway, yes, mages have more to worry about in arena than rogues do. But there are rogues with varying amount of ability too, and whatever you say. If you take a bad rogue and give him Sonny to play with they aren't gunna reach top 10 in arena.

But give a good rogue Sonny, and yeah, they'll do well. Give a mage Sonny and you wont get so high, but the synergy between druid + rogue vs other combo's isn't matched as well by druid + mage. Mages bring down someone in a completely different way than rogues do. And give a top rogue a crap druid and he wont do as well either.

I'm not interested in whether rogues take skill or not, or mages do. Good mages are good and good rogues are good. All I have been saying is that I'm a decent rogue, not an amazing rogue.

Don't want this to turn into a "maegz take moar skillz" thread, just dont want people blaring how great I am when there are some far better rogues around than me. And yes, there are worse rogues than me with higher ratings too. But I'm not complaining :)

Warlee
05-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Well, I never meant it to be 'mages take more skill' because i dont really care if it is so, rather more of 'arena and skill' but its not right topic for this.

Rey
06-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Maegzs and Rogs hate eachother so much, but in the end they always team together!

Hopekj
06-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Seriously, I am a decent player. Not amazing, this is a bit offtopic I just don't like people saying I'm better than I am. There are better rogues around than me. Not huge amounts of better rogues (on shadowsong at least, though they are there), but there are better. But I don't suck completely and certainly will get better.

But stop saying I'm amazing, I'm decent. I find it annoying 'cause I don't think I am. Morreh would kick my ass without even blinking :P

When I reach top 10 in a Cyclone arena ladder (without win trading) maybe then I'll start believing it ;)

[edit] - And btw you stole my sig format!!!

yeah i did, but look at you sig-you have way more characters then i do! not being able to play is really getting to me-im getting rusty, and sorry if i said that you're amazing, i know that there are better players then you, but trust me when i say this guys, Ailith will kick my ass any day of the week. lol!

Ailith
06-08-2008, 04:26 PM
if i said that you're amazing, i know that there are better players then you

... Oh you just did not....

zomg! How dare you call me shite!!!

Imma gunna get you turkish fucking style!

Hopekj
08-08-2008, 10:21 PM
i never said that you were shite! :p