View Full Version : Raiding @ alliance side.

fellware
21-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Hello,

I am new at this forum and i planned to come to this server with my 70 mage from a PVP to shadowsong PVE.

Now i got some questions about the server, is this a good server for some end game fun?
And what is the classes the need the most on SS?

I made the plan to level a prot warrior, and at the same time do some daily's and earn money on my mage ( since i don't think it reasonable to gear up now with WOTLK so soon)
and get some nice cash over the 2 chars when the warrior is 70 also.

So should i transfer my mage and start leveling my level 13 warrior?
Or should i pick a other server?:cool:

Thanks allready!

Muffy
21-07-2008, 08:08 AM
WOTLK so Soon?

Faylin
21-07-2008, 08:16 AM
You can check out raid progression here (http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=41)
I have no idea what level of raiding you are looking for, but I like to think this server has most flavours.

fellware
21-07-2008, 08:45 AM
@ Muffeh

I explained it wrong. In the time i level my warrior to 70 we will not be far away from WOTLK.

@ Beatus

I checked the post and it looks fine.

Are the looking for any classes in special?

Malchous
21-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Shamans, of pretty much all sorts. There is always room for skilled healers as well. :)

fellware
21-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Ok

I was thinking of leveling a tank but also got a 70 priest maybe i will transfer him also!

fellware
22-07-2008, 09:42 AM
I just tranfered my mage when PCT was up again. :D

So now you can welcome a level 70 mage (vortax ) and a level 14 warrior (Quizle) to your realm.
I also know the mage it crappy geared because of my old realm, no PVE at all. 9/10 of the time even a kara raid ( planned ) failed.

So i hope i can start gearing him up on this realm. Because i got the raid Exp i need. :angel5:

Maybe anyone who got a nice fun guild for my mage for as long as i level my warrior?
I would love to do a HC sometimes but most of the time i will be doing my daily's on my mage so i got enough cash on my warrior when he hits 70.

So if you got a nice guild i can join or just wan't to have a talk, contact me ingame!

Sloth
22-07-2008, 12:36 PM
where exactly did you get the raid experience from if your old realm didn't do pve? :P

Muffy
22-07-2008, 12:43 PM
where exactly did you get the raid experience from if your old realm didn't do pve? :P

You pulled the thoughts right out of my head.

fellware
22-07-2008, 01:19 PM
I was thinking of leveling a tank but also got a 70 priest maybe i will transfer him also!

As you see i also got a 70 UD priest ( @ mazrigos ) and i did raid with him till SSC / TK from the 1e progress run.

Evenara
22-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Why on earth would you transfer from a PvP to PvE server if you're in any way serious about raiding? D:

fellware
23-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Doesn't it seems logical?

First of all i didn't wan't to be on a PVE server anymore, the hordies kept ganking everywhere.
And the realm i where on ( bloodfeather ) is practically death. You got 3 types of guilds:

Guilds who can't even complete kara.
Guilds who only clear kara. And will never continue raiding because of disbands, leaving members etc.
Guilds who are at BT/MH/SWP so i can't join because i started to late.

So i hope i can make a new start on a new server!

Über
24-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Why on earth would you transfer from a PvP to PvE server

Should have just stopped here. :7