View Full Version : LF Crafter: Loop of Forged Power (A)

Theleb
02-06-2008, 01:31 PM
As it says on the tin...anyone lucky enough to have picked this up and would be willing to come to some manner of arrangement for crafting?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34362

Theleb
05-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Back up to the top....no-one had any luck with that ?

Theleb
23-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Shameless "HALP I NEEDS A CRAFTER" Bump.

Aymerich
06-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Mco has a crafter for that, Ask a leader for an arrangement

Theleb
06-07-2008, 10:01 PM
I'll poke Lambach roughly from behind, he likes that kinda thing ;p

Ryś
09-07-2008, 01:05 AM
I can craft this ring as well.

Theleb
09-07-2008, 09:12 AM
I can poke you from behind?

(Waiting for Sunmotes, thanks for the heads-up).

Thrane
09-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I can poke you from behind?

(Waiting for Sunmotes, thanks for the heads-up).

By the time you get them his name'll probably be changed yet again so make sure you poke the right one! :P

Theleb
09-07-2008, 12:41 PM
lmao :)

Theleb
12-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Quick bump as I am informed that for whatever reason CoI's crafting services are no longer available and I refuse to pay a sunmote for the click of a button.

Anyone else alliance side with the pattern?

Ashym
12-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Lolwut? Talk to me in game and we can sort something out i'm sure.

Theleb
12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
KK, strike that last comment of mine - thanks for taking the time to talk about it Rieko.

(Also rep in the face for being so helpful and a decent bloke - just goes to show time is a great healer and Drama is no substitute for inter-guild spirit).

Evenara
12-07-2008, 11:02 PM
CoI's crafting services are available. The 'one sunmote per craft' only applies to those who tried to pull that stunt on us.

Angwold
13-07-2008, 07:09 AM
The "one sunmote per craft stunt" reference i assume refers to MCO.
That was a unfortunate biproduct of running a guild as a full democracy. It does take some time to run a poll on forums, and it will end up with some stupid idea“s slipping through the net. We also have Celdor to emphasis the craziest of ideas :)

Regarding the sunmotes it is very unfortunate that CoI feels this way. It is only MCO“s own fault for being slow, but still.

This is my own opinion, and i am in no way representing MCO“s official standpoint (we have to vote on that yet :P )

MCO has had some luck with SWP drops, and to isolate from benefitting from those is an ill move to make i feel. It would be in alls best interest to rethink this position.
When all chips are counted, there isn“t really a competition in the game anymore. Just annoyingly uneven droprates (gief BB staff, no single one for MCO all this time).

/Ang

Aymerich
13-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Just for information, we don't ask 1 more per craft. You can ask Automatic, who already got 1 ring crafted for a fututre craft(i.e. craft trading). So whoever told you tht we want 1 sunmote, was wrong.
And about the stunt CoI is talking about: Yes, we asked for a sunmote first, as we didn't know how to value this market, but as soon as we saw the mote price was irreasonable, we switched to craft trading or gold.

Fnurgle
13-07-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm an officer of MCO, with access to internal officer discussions as well. What Aymerich and Angwold writes here is true - when we had the first "unique" patterns drop we started discussing how to handle crafts. People were already approaching us for crafts. Our only stance towards our crafters at that moment was "We haven't decided how to deal with crafts, just ask for a sunmote until we know how to set up the deals". We told our crafters to have people contact an MCO leader for crafting, and to my knowledge the only ones having done this is Automatic. And as Aymerich writes, we've already set up a deal (involving no sunmotes) with them. And I don't imagine why we wouldn't do the same with any other guild (Maybe with some exceptions, as it turns out...)

For what it's worth, I've also been trying to contact CoI (I was pointe at Sendara) through ingame mail about this matter since it was hinted something was up, but had no answer. As I understand it after having talked to another CoI member, they don't need anything from MCO, so they aren't interested in making deals either. Their call I suppose, but there's no need to ruin inter-guild relations. It will probably bite you back one day.

Back on topic - Theleb, feel free to contact us for crafting the ring. All we expect is having the favor return. We won't demand a sunmote for clicking the craft button.

Theleb
13-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Very Good of you Mr Fnurgle - I only wish we had the same luck with drops as you guys do but I'm sure some manner of mutually beneficial exchange can be arranged :)

Ang - yeah, this is all a slight case of miscommunication and out-of-date information I think. I get told one thing, the actually stance of the guid in question is different because a certain amount of time has elapsed and only one thing is for sure..

Nerf that funky drop-rate!!

Ashym
13-07-2008, 11:50 AM
For what it's worth, I've also been trying to contact CoI (I was pointe at Sendara) through ingame mail about this matter since it was hinted something was up, but had no answer. As I understand it after having talked to another CoI member, they don't need anything from MCO, so they aren't interested in making deals either. Their call I suppose, but there's no need to ruin inter-guild relations. It will probably bite you back one day.

I never got an ingame mail from you...?

Talk to me in game and we'll sort something.

Vegelus
13-07-2008, 12:47 PM
We told our crafters to have people contact an MCO leader for crafting, and to my knowledge the only ones having done this is Automatic.

Seems like not every crafter did it. Ask in Original for details ;P.

Theleb
16-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Heresay is a cunt!!

Sadly, lack of Motes means I don't get my shiney but I DO have all the mats if anyone would like to give me some dollah :)