View Full Version : resto 2v2

Stumpet
02-06-2008, 10:36 AM
dunno how good he is :) http://files.filefront.com/ohana2v2prt2wmv/;10263896;/fileinfo.html

Adharc
03-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Nice film! Makes me wanna roll a shaman as my second 70. Resto shamans seem to have a great amount of tools available, and you can get pretty creative. Funfun.

Theleb
20-06-2008, 04:27 PM
The interesting thing about the video is the add-on which spams "Kick Used" when he fakes a heal that a rogue attempts to interrupt.

Does ANYONE have any idea which add-on that is or how its configured?

MSBT can't be configured that way as It seems to only monitor casts by the target that have an actual cast time, rather than instants (Counterspell, Kick, Pummel).

Adharc
20-06-2008, 08:20 PM
The interesting thing about the video is the add-on which spams "Kick Used" when he fakes a heal that a rogue attempts to interrupt.

Does ANYONE have any idea which add-on that is or how its configured?

MSBT can't be configured that way as It seems to only monitor casts by the target that have an actual cast time, rather than instants (Counterspell, Kick, Pummel).

I support this message, and would also like to ask why the hell isn't my Afflicted2 working inside arenas, even though it's set to? That is all.

Theleb
21-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Aye, I tried Afflicted2 as well, it doesn't work as advertised for me. I have it set to spam a massive great message across my screen and for some reason I'm still relying on the fact that I can see the animation/dmg text and hear the sfx to tell me that a kick or pummel has been used.