View Full Version : Youve got what i need

Jamespope
30-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Okay i have been asking around and i thought i should make a post.

Basically i was wondering if anyone knows of any good dispelling Addon, i currently use grid so would be fab to work alongside that. also a few people said about hover over macros but i have never used one before and have no idea how they work and if it would work with healing as my thought is i would get Spammed with "nothing to dispel"

any suggestions and help is appreciated, thank you

:blob4:

Golden brown, texture like sun, lays me down with my mind she runs, throughout the night , no need to fight , never a frown with Golden brown

Miniloth
31-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Try the old fav decursive, new updated one for tbc or try smartdebuff. Bear in mind i'm posting this from a healers prospective.

Ryś
31-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Try Decursive indeed, always has been a great addon

Kathra
31-05-2008, 06:21 AM
I have no idea why you randomly typed the lyrics to that song, but now I want to go and watch Snatch Q_Q

Jamespope
31-05-2008, 10:22 AM
I have no idea why you randomly typed the lyrics to that song, but now I want to go and watch Snatch Q_Q

well i always write either lyrics or something random in a hope someone will follow it on so far chronar as been playing along some of the time ^_^ rule is basically the most out of the blue but good thing, can be old, funny, insightful you decide =P

and thank you for your help guys i shall try Decursive

edit: any1 who has not seen snatch go watch it you shall not be disappointed!

Zyxtia
31-05-2008, 03:55 PM
edit: any1 who has not seen snatch go watch it you shall not be disappointed!

I love that movie... Last time I tried to have my missus watch it as well... She fell asleep like 5 minutes into it :rolleyes:

And on topic: Decursive is indeed great for dispelling, and if memory serves me right the latest version fits for most dispellers (priests, shamans, mages etc) (can be wrong but don't think so)

Miniloth
31-05-2008, 05:04 PM
if memory serves me right the latest version fits for most dispellers (priests, shamans, mages etc)

yes it does, well works on my enhancement shamen, sometimes too lazy to change addons....

Kathra
31-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Snatch is an awesome movie yes.

Has a great soundtrack too, Massive Attack, The Specials, Golden Brown, etc

Jamespope
31-05-2008, 11:13 PM
snatch, lock stock, layer cake, the business all great films

btw i suggest you all watch The bank job the new one its nothing on snatch still a good film tho

but anyway thank you for your help i shall be testing it on my paladin very soon =D

Benchi
01-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Try Decursive indeed, always has been a great addon

rofl your signature :P