View Full Version : warlee random clips

Warlee
30-05-2008, 11:30 AM
I was bored one day so I did edit some clips that I am deleting but which are fun to watch for me.

I thought I will share some : http://dodownload.filefront.com/10411143//40cd9cbb507d98bf8394aced406624f82194d39e9feda4f51c 55b3ba20b53e70bc15970e93866a9d

I give you DL link as Filefront Stream video is not perfectly synchronized with music which kills all effects. Movie represents undergeared mage pvp with 0 17 44 build. Im kind of never coming back to this build as I have started arenas again so I wanted to have some memories:)

Constructive comments are welcome

Shadowjan
30-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Imba play :) enjoyed it

Scissors are fine, but paper seriously needs nerfing.

Signed,
Rock.

Ignore above post, everyone knows Rocks are n00bs.
Paper is deadly in the hands of a skilled player, but is well balanced nontheless.
Scissors on the other hand are OP.

Signed,
Paper

Both the fools above have no idea about game balance. Everyone knows Rock is OP and you need to nerf them.

Signed Scissors

Sillithuz
30-05-2008, 12:12 PM
needs more multimage av!

Muffy
30-05-2008, 12:12 PM
what was that about?

Fasteddie
30-05-2008, 02:01 PM
i lolled at the "jump off of the cliff -> blink back" part.
nice vid

Theleb
31-05-2008, 09:47 PM
I saw you in a BG a couple of weeks back - undergeared but still pwning matey :)

Warlee
31-05-2008, 11:12 PM
yeah its pretty fun as long there is no hunt druid combo running around on bg

Theleb
01-06-2008, 12:36 AM
I think I actually saw you on my hunter, but his gear is about as bad as yours so it wasn't like I could do much ;)

Nice work on the cliff-jump into blink, that was class.

Benchi
01-06-2008, 10:24 AM
liked it music was great to :D

Warlee
02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Well, point of this was to learn some editing + fit music correctly not to show off playstyle, so id prefer comments on editing n stuff :P

Btw. I kept some better clips for real Warlee I. Tried to make this one entertaining thought too.

Final movie will be maybe out somewhere in september :)

Stim
03-06-2008, 04:19 AM
defence 349 nab :P
nice played though, like low gear pvp.

F0rcer
04-06-2008, 09:52 PM
sexy Lee

Jethrotull
10-06-2008, 07:43 PM
That was a great display of skill there dude, made of win :) and I lol'd at the jump+blink I'm gonna try that sometimes, good fun!

But may I inquire as to what sucks about 0/17/44 to make it arena viable? I'm currently 2/59/0 and that pwns in bg's. with Molten Shields, Blazing speed, Dragon's breath and blastwave you have loads of stun, slow and disorient options (lol@roguerape), and loads of instant casts in general. But that's bg's with udnergeared honor farming noobs mostly.

For arena's however I know you need a frost build, I just don't live very long to make the dmg output work in arena's + the mana cost is rather high. The 0/17/44 spec would be the first built for me to try though, since some scorching, stun options and molten armor still seem to beat the few alternatives you get (either full frost or imp cs).

I would be going for something like this:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=oZVMGzbbZVVGhobxsiqz

Care to comment?

Warlee
10-06-2008, 08:12 PM
I lol'd at the jump+blink I'm gonna try that sometimes, good fun!

Thanks, im working now on real movie and it will be full of those. Anyway I am going more for editing than playstyle show off so it will take at least 2 months to finish it.

But may I inquire as to what sucks about 0/17/44 to make it arena viable? I'm currently 2/59/0 and that pwns in bg's. with Molten Shields, Blazing speed, Dragon's breath and blastwave you have loads of stun, slow and disorient options (lol@roguerape), and loads of instant casts in general. But that's bg's with udnergeared honor farming noobs mostly.

IMO it sucks because of actualy few reasons. First of all - dispells. The one of differences between 0/17/44 and 17/0/44 is that you use Molten Armor instead of Ice for impacts. From my poor season 3 3v3 arenas experience (no gear yet so wasnt higher than 1900) I hate to admit that almost each setup has a way to dispel or a rogue - versus which you gotta use Ice Armor rather. When you are dispeled from Ice Armor you can always rebuff for 60 mana Frost Armor rank 1 which has same effect. But yeah 0 17 44 is great fun in BGs :)

For arena's however I know you need a frost build, I just don't live very long to make the dmg output work in arena's + the mana cost is rather high. The 0/17/44 spec would be the first built for me to try though, since some scorching, stun options and molten armor still seem to beat the few alternatives you get (either full frost or imp cs).

Well, clearcasting is really handy, not speaking of improved cs which is gold nowdays in arena(and not only :) ). Another, minor thing would be that if you go for ignite in 0 17 44 it can be sometimes(rarely) disturbing. Anyway I played with 0 17 44 in 2s mage rogue setup I think till 1900 rating with 75%+ win chance while having +/- 600 spell damage and 200 resilience so I guess in 2v2 its an option. Im not sure if Lac still reads those boards but he is more into arenas in season 3 than me so he might add something. I hope I didnt forget anything... As I mentioned before, cannot be arsed to play arenas much without gear and all the melees nowdays :) Prolly in season 4 when I will collect some equipment I will focus on this more.

PS. About talent build... do you really use cone of cold to dps or more to CC? Not much point in having it improved for arena pvp imo.

Jethrotull
12-06-2008, 01:39 PM
IMO it sucks because of actualy few reasons. First of all - dispells. The one of differences between 0/17/44 and 17/0/44 is that you use Molten Armor instead of Ice for impacts. From my poor season 3 3v3 arenas experience (no gear yet so wasnt higher than 1900) I hate to admit that almost each setup has a way to dispel or a rogue - versus which you gotta use Ice Armor rather. When you are dispeled from Ice Armor you can always rebuff for 60 mana Frost Armor rank 1 which has same effect. But yeah 0 17 44 is great fun in BGs :)
Well that makes perfect sense :) I didn't think much of improved cs tbh, a lot of talents I wouldnt see myself using in arena's are going to need points just to get to imp cs. Though I guess clearcasting is rather nice.

Well, clearcasting is really handy, not speaking of improved cs which is gold nowdays in arena(and not only :) ). Another, minor thing would be that if you go for ignite in 0 17 44 it can be sometimes(rarely) disturbing.
PS. About talent build... do you really use cone of cold to dps or more to CC? Not much point in having it improved for arena pvp imo.

I really wouldnt go for ignite when going frost, that's just silly :)
Also, I would think a lot of dmg is coming from isntant casts, and cone of cold being pretty much the strongest. winter's chill was only picked to make dispelling more painful and time consuming.

But I haven't played frost in arena's yet. Only fire which really isnt cutting it. So I was interested in your thoughts :)

Warlee
12-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Thing is - in arena mana is important so spaming coc whenever its on makes you oom pretty fast. My thoughts tho as I said. I guess you can use coc to dps properly like Gameking does it but well, it requies particular kind of skills (so you wont oom yourself and always use the spell right way)

Jethrotull
13-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah that makes sense. Atm I use coc when I have several melee on me (cause the cd on dragon's breath is just too damn long) and I use rank 1 to save mana.

I don't pretend to have the kind of (arena)skill that other mages have displayed, so I think I'll copy your talents in S-4 when I'm gonna try to get a proper rating (~1850 ish should be pretty doable imho).

Anyway thanks for the heads up, and let us know when your new movie is released :)

Iyachtu
23-06-2008, 04:15 AM
Good stuff mate, the music tho.. use proper death metal next time! hehe

Warlee
23-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Ah well, music wasnt really good rather kind of random. Tho in next I am focusing on soundtrack

Warlee
21-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Well, i quited game some time ago so i started working on my editing skills. Thought i would share some stuff for public opinion:

http://files.filefront.com/ktestwmv/;11856215;/fileinfo.html

more incoming tommorow

Warlee
21-09-2008, 11:45 PM
http://files.filefront.com/warlee+05wmv/;11856972;/fileinfo.html

Warlee
22-09-2008, 06:25 PM
http://files.filefront.com/keyboard+introwmv/;11863374;/fileinfo.html

Stim
30-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Good work overall but music feels a little off sometimes, doesn't follow intensity of situation of special effects.

Also the blink was hilarious.

Muffy
02-10-2008, 10:16 AM
U left SS Stim?

Stim
03-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Hanging around on hunter and sum other chars!

Warlee
10-03-2009, 06:56 PM
http://files.filefront.com/editforfunwmv/;13439360;/fileinfo.html

some random crap edited for fun, btw clips are not mine