View Full Version : WotLK Priest Talent Trees

Suricarta
24-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I know these talent tress have slowly been trickling out around the net, so thought I'd post a direct link to the preists new talent tree in its current form, obviously subject to change, afterall, the original TBC preist talent tree had the heal at the end of the shadow tree before it was altered to VT :)

*Edit* Nevermind, the link has been removed via request of Blizzard :-(

Fasteddie
26-05-2008, 09:34 AM
here you go:

http://war-tools.darlinganime.com/index.php?i=priest

Suricarta
26-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Cheers, thats the version I was attempting to link to. Some interesting changes to be sure. I'm quite happy that spirit is been given more emaning for shadowpriest damage, more so with improved Spirit tap. Also I'm very happy to see that mindflay is finally having its range increaed. I'm a little weary of Vamparic Touch been reduced to 2% mana return (5% currently), however, with other classes appearing to have some similar mana returns now, and with the damage output in the shadow tree been increased slightly, it shouldn't be too big an issue. That said the ammount of +damaeg you'd need ow to be mana efficient will be insanely high, making farming solo a bit tougher, but like I mentioned before, the increased damage output should make up for it.

I just hope that they make more shadowpriest gear in the expansion, I could imagine some nice stats with these changes would be +shadowdamage, +spell hit, spirit and stamina (thinking spirit due to the changes it will have on your damage).

Bare in mind I'm looking at these trees from a shadowpriest perspective, not a healing one.

Benchi
01-06-2008, 10:58 PM
ohh the talents look really nice.