View Full Version : Gold - Horde to Alliance

Jachyra
22-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi,

I want to transfer some gold from my Horde char to my Alli char, 3k to be precise.

Anyone that can help please PM me, I will of course pay a fee if neccesary.

EDIT: Smaller amounts are negotiable too ofc.

Bunneh
23-05-2008, 08:02 AM
If I hadn't spent the vast majority of my cash on buffing my alts I'd have been able to help.

So how you doing Aff?

Jachyra
23-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Not too bad mate, hows you?

With all the alts you have you should be raking the gold in! ;)
I havent been playing much, RL has been interfering so I am gonna put some gold on my dusty old alli druid and transfer him to another server where a couple of work mates have chars. Alas, I have become a casual :( (not sure if thats good or bad tbh ;) )

Anyway, until I can get that sorted, I am rediscovering the delights of being a druid in Outlands. So, if you see a confused looking char named Onodan doing everything wrong (cant remember what the bloody buttons do on that char :lol: ) then give me a wave :D

Bunneh
24-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Glad you're well :) I'm fine thanks. Casual eh? Nout wrong with casual, I've been that way for 3 years!

Aye the alts, dear lord if I actually got off my lazy butt and did the dailies on all my 70s I'd be rolling in gold. Leveling my Shaman at the moment, he's been going for about 1 and a half years, was stuck at 40 for a good while then finally got my ass in gear and got him into Outland.

I will send you a greeting if I see you, or a lightening bolt if you're flagged :D Mind you, I was soft yesterday, flagged Night Elf druid near the Blood Elf base in Hellfire, low on health, being attacked by 2 hellboars...what did I do? Saved its ass... Cheekymunkey told me off :(