View Full Version : Schematic: Annihilator Holo-Gogs

Exera
18-05-2008, 11:38 PM
I know it's probably a shot in the dark seeing as the drop rate on any SW pattern seem really low, but I'll give it a shot anyways.

Is there anyone that has had this wonderful schematic drop yet and for some odd reason had to stuff it in the guild bank?

If you do have it and want to sell it feel free to contact me in game or here and we can talk about price.

/Exera

Theleb
19-05-2008, 12:40 AM
I believe the lovely Palados talked about trading the schematic a while ago but only for Sunmotes - not sure what the situation is since then.

Exera
19-05-2008, 05:59 AM
I believe the lovely Palados talked about trading the schematic a while ago but only for Sunmotes - not sure what the situation is since then.

Seeing as we or anyone else is swimming in Sunmotes yet I don't think I will get any for my own personal benefit just yet, however I am kinda swimming in gold(who ain't these days) I would pay quite a few shiny gold coins for the schematic, however after reading the other thread about schematic/pattern trading etc, most guild are more into trading pattern they don't need for pattern they need.

Still these goggles are so awsome that it's worth a shot anyways(I am a very impatient man :P).

/Exera

Fnurgle
19-05-2008, 06:16 AM
A MCO member is respeccing engineering, so that pattern is unfortunately no longer available.

Exera
19-05-2008, 09:43 AM
A MCO member is respeccing engineering, so that pattern is unfortunately no longer available.

Aaaaw, lucky him/her :)

Exera
02-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Shameless bump. Still very much interested in this.

Exera
22-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Bump...

Anyone been this lucky yet?

Exera
08-07-2008, 08:42 AM
/bump

Palados
09-07-2008, 10:51 PM
I heard that someone alliance side has it to trade for other head pattern.