View Full Version : LF mage for 3v3 (PMR) - Alliance

Asylium
10-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Mancind and I are looking for a mage for a serious priest-mage-rogue setup.
By serious we mean planning for 2300+ in season 4.

The mage should have 4/5 season 3 with all vindicator parts, having weapons already wouldn't hurt but its not an expection.
The ability of speaking good and understandable English is required along with a stable internet connection with no lags or latency.
You have to be active too, we usually play 100+ matches a week.

What we can bring you is a skilled priest and rogue who are constantly playing 1850+ areas so that you would get a lot of points and maybe even brutal gladiator title.

We prefer a gnome mage with escape artist but human would do as well.

Write a mail or whisper me in-game.
Asylium

Souldrago
10-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Dont take this the wrong way, but 1850>2300 is a very big jump.. Expectations a touch to high?

Any how gl finding your mage.

PMR, Aint as easy as it used to be btw, alot of counter setups have been made just to counter the most popular 3v3 setup.
warrior/druid/rogue being 1

Rey
10-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Dont keep your hopes too high, u'll be dissappointed

Asylium
10-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Well as far as we are concerned we could take high rating with a good mage as we've hit 1850+ with not that good mages plus we're not really playing viable combos (rogue priest but rogue was shadowstep and lacked any kind of pve gear + had season 1s and we hit 1950ish or priest hunter which is clearly worse than druid hunter and we're still 1950ish) and now when Mancind actually started to play with a druid which is a good combo they got shoulders on the first week so we're not that bad guys.

Warrior druid rogue can still be beaten by good teamplay and good mage, not the best ones though i know

Souldrago
10-05-2008, 08:08 PM
You will soon see what i mean, when or if you make it passed 2100.

Warlee
10-05-2008, 09:07 PM
If I were you Id go for another rogue or another healer than mage. Kinda much easier

Ailith
14-05-2008, 09:10 AM
I've always found an arena mage needs to be *shit hot* to do well in arena (for example, mage+rogue 2v2 or rmp 3v3), and it's more difficult to be that good as a mage than most classes.

I don't know any shit hot mages alliance side on Shadowsong (unless you can convince Lac to come back for a time from Wrath, but good luck with that ;D). Which isn't to say there aren't any, I don't know most mages on here tbh.

Just saying you need a seriously hot pvp mage and gl with it :)

Matzumo
27-05-2008, 10:14 AM
PRM

Don't mess with he letters :< it hurts my eyes

Ailith
27-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Unfortunately my mage gear sucks and I'm not nearly good enough as mage to get that high :p Just starting to work on mah maegz gear again, now Ailith pretty much can only upgrade via arena points.

Or BT drops (LF BT guild for free Glaives plx!).

Benchi
27-05-2008, 04:54 PM
this guy has gone to AOC so think topic closed.

Ailith
27-05-2008, 09:20 PM
but... want free glaives :(