View Full Version : New Alliance PVP guild !

trinth_
27-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey Epic failures, is a new alliance pvp-minded guild !
we're aiming to be the best alliance sided pvp guild on shadowsong (doin arenas and ordinary bg's)

It's real eazy atm. we're in need of all classes (be +16 of age)

demand for joining is: be lvl 70, have 150 res or more, have a pvp specc!!! and be available for premades "day and night" ^^^mayb not be whenever your online ! and this will be great !

feel free to pm me ingame as Genuine/bearjuice or pm xcut !

or send me a mail on: nightshinee@gmail.com

Käel
27-04-2008, 01:54 PM
you'll be full in no time, gl

Ailith
27-04-2008, 03:53 PM
there are not enough pvp minded players who are any good on alliance side to fill a guild :p

I mean, GL with it. But I just have a gloomy look at alliance pvp on shadowsong atm :p

Theleb
27-04-2008, 05:16 PM
There are enough good players. but I know for a fact none of them actually want to move from the guilds they are currently in.

GL anyway ;p

Bunneh
28-04-2008, 09:28 AM
When I first read the post it read like he was calling everyone epic failures... :P

Ailith
29-04-2008, 09:04 AM
There are enough good players. but I know for a fact none of them actually want to move from the guilds they are currently in.
Well, the number of decent rated arena teams from the server (not even restricting it to alliance) would suggest there isn't.

And yea, the one's that are any good are probably fairly happy where they are.

tedde
07-05-2008, 08:49 AM
Maybe there are some nice young up and commers that can benefit from a more structured environment and eventually become good enough to actually compete with the now considered good players? You gotta start somewhere =)

Decebalus
07-05-2008, 10:51 AM
I wonder who would like to join a guild with that name... :D

and out of curiosity, how do you check the age of the potential members?

Gabez
07-05-2008, 12:18 PM
And how would u like to have premade when the ques are fucked up most of the time ?
and alliance has alot of good pvpers but indeed they all in guilds the raid with too
u should merg with deathwish tho thye call themselfs pvp guild tooo

Slicer
07-05-2008, 12:29 PM
And how would u like to have premade when the ques are fucked up most of the time ?
and alliance has alot of good pvpers but indeed they all in guilds the raid with too

In English?

Muffy
07-05-2008, 12:32 PM
I Haven't even bothered to read the rest, but these "ownage" pvp guilds that form are always shit. Good Luck

Translations

And how would you like to have a premade when the queues are fucked up most of the time?
Alliance has a lot of good pvpers but indeed they are all in Raiding guilds (that they raid in)
you should Merge with Deathwish As they call themselfves a pvp guild also.

That Guys a twat.

Rey
07-05-2008, 12:54 PM

And transfer to Vindication/Ruin for free shouldaz like they did rite?

Slicer
07-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Damn it Rey, giving away our secret plan.

Corruption
07-05-2008, 03:00 PM
I Haven't even bothered to read the rest, but these "ownage" pvp guilds that form are always shit. Good Luck

Translations

And how would you like to have a premade when the queues are fucked up most of the time?
Alliance has a lot of good pvpers but indeed they are all in Raiding guilds (that they raid in)
you should Merge with Deathwish As they call themselfves a pvp guild also.

That Guys a twat.

You're a bigger twat.

His point is premade queue's have been buggered ever since 2.4 landed. They may well be sorted now as I haven't tested them for about a week.
His point about most good pvp'ers already being in a steady guild is valid too.

DIAF.

Ailith
07-05-2008, 04:39 PM

Yea, all 5 of them.

Theleb
07-05-2008, 04:44 PM
There's more than 5 if you know where to look...but they have no intention of moving.

Ailith
07-05-2008, 05:05 PM
I wasn't being serious -_-

Corruption
07-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Ok!

Rey
07-05-2008, 05:15 PM
There are 6, you didnt count my alt q_q

Vegelus
07-05-2008, 09:15 PM
You're a bigger twat.

His point is premade queue's have been buggered ever since 2.4 landed. They may well be sorted now as I haven't tested them for about a week.

DIAF.
They aren't, queues are still fucked up.

Gabez
07-05-2008, 10:58 PM
life's good when ur always right _o_