View Full Version : Asking for some advice

Zéphyrine
25-04-2008, 10:29 AM
I've been elemental since hitting 70, but after much deliberating I've decided to bite the bullet and look at becoming more of a benefit by respeccing resto.

I've collected some resto gear while running Heroics/Kara/SSC/TK, but not enough to make a full healing set and I am currently sitting at about 1480 healing, but if you check armoury, you will see this includes some if not most of my elemental gear (the shame, I know). I've been reading this is enough to heal Kara, which I intend on doing at the moment till I get better gear.

So I'm asking the fellow resto shamans out there for any hits/tips/tricks to a newbie.

PS - Please be gentle
PPS - I already use Grid/Clique

Cheers
Baba

Arthran
25-04-2008, 10:44 AM
1400 healing and 1k spell damage? pewpew chain haels and chain lightning at the same time!

Malakali
25-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Baba, your not healing!
Go go pewpew =P

Zéphyrine
25-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Malacock, die in a fire..

Evenara
26-04-2008, 02:17 PM
A good place to start would be gemming and enchanting your healing gear appropriately :P

That said, I'm not entirely sure why you want to respec to Resto fulltime. You've got some quite nice elemental items, like the Naj'entus caster dagger and clearly have put in a fair amount of time raiding as Elemental. If you're trying to jump on the current 'OMFG WE NEED RESTOZ' I'd bear in mind that Elemental shamans are still in fairly high demand and in some cases having one along is just as 'beneficial' as bringing a chain heal bot to the party.