View Full Version : Boss pictures

Eidriaen
14-04-2008, 09:44 PM
I noticed that the pictures from Kara and some single bosses are not working, tried it on a few different computers, I mean the pictures when you click a guild and see their progress

Only have a [X] over it

Elexin
14-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Last time I checked the only bosses that had pictures were Kazzak and stuff from Zul'Aman.
I'd have been less surprised if you said there was nothing there at all. That there are red crosses there is odd, as they don't display on mine.

There was an issue adding them at the same time the bosses were originally added to the system because the url field wasn't overly fond of accepting anything of a decent length. Whether it would have worked even if I'd made an url short enough I don't know.

There are other pictures for some of the bosses around that will show up there in time, but they may or may not have been passed to whoever needs them to fill in the rest of the pages blanks right at this moment. Its being worked on.

Fixing that page up is sort of an ongoing work in progress combined with a study in procrastination :P

Valoran
14-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Stop detracting from the real issue at hand. Turiel gets distracted easily enough without you pulling more attention away from the Links thread.

Llort
16-04-2008, 10:18 AM
red crosses are IE.... no red crosses is firefox O.o