View Full Version : WTB Sunblessed Breastplate plans

Palados
07-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Since amount of holy palas with BS in top guilds is limited, I think soon some guilds could sell it. I am sure MCO will get it within a few months too, but I would rather pay to get it one month earlier, than wait till it drops.

So if you will have one to spare - contact me in game please.

Valoran
07-04-2008, 05:05 PM
We have one holy paladin who's a blacksmith; and they already have the plans (and have crafted the chest). As such I think the next one to drop is up for grabs.

Faylin
07-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Sunfire Robe planms however .... :<

Palados
07-04-2008, 10:57 PM
As soon as it drops - contact me please. Usually I am online every evening.

Palados
22-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Bump, wanna keep it up. CoI got bad luck with drops last 2 weeks.

Palados
31-05-2008, 03:34 PM
bump

thurlog
25-06-2008, 11:53 AM
{来源于:注册公司网 (http://www.postdream.org)}Hong Kong's level playing field for business, its prime location and its free and open markets are a magnet for international corporations. Low taxes, the free flow of information, political stability and security, a corruption-free government, and communications, transport and other infrastructure are all important factors in attracting and retaining international business to Hong Kong. As at June 1, 2002, more than 940 international corporations had established regional headquarters in Hong Kong, while 2,171 had set up regional offices. Over the past decade, the combined number of regional headquarters and regional offices of international companies in Hong Kong has more than doubled. A level playing field for all who do business No restrictions on capital flows into, or out of, Hong Kong Modern, efficient and cheap communications keep companies connected around the globe Prime geographical position for expanding business into China and other Asian economies Located between the time zones of major markets in North America and Europe Regional transport hub provides easy access to North America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific (香港公司注册 (http://www.dreamathk.com)网)

you pay spammers now to bump your posts Palados?

Matzumo
25-06-2008, 12:01 PM
I didn't get the add, so they want us to move to hong kong?