View Full Version : Multi-Shot + CC

Timothy
31-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Hunter

Equipping a thrown weapon while in the middle of an Auto-Shot will no longer cause animation issues.
Casting Flare while in any way not visible, will no longer cause your flare to be invisible to other players.
Hunterís Mark: Hunters with Improved Hunterís Mark will now properly overwrite Hunterís Mark cast by Hunters without the talent.
Improved Mend Pet now has a 25/50 chance to remove one Curse, Disease, Magic, or Poison effect, up from 15/50%.
Multi-Shot: This ability will no longer strike any secondary targets which are under the effect of crowd-control spells that break on taking damage. i.e. Polymorph, Sap, etc.
The stamina tooltip for hunter pets will now display the proper health increase.
Track spells will now persist after death.
Hunters will no longer spin around if they cast Aimed Shot or Steady Shot while facing away from their target.

Mine still seems to break sheeps and stuff :-(
Someone hinted the Multi-Shot fix didn't make it into the life patch so anyone else noticed or knows better ?

soulshift
31-03-2008, 12:25 PM
It's been removed ages ago. Same goes for the effect on swipe and such skills.

Kinshara
31-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Mine still seems to break sheeps and stuff :-(
Someone hinted the Multi-Shot fix didn't make it into the life patch so anyone else noticed or knows better ?

It was reverted a couple weeks ago. I think Avenger's Shield won't break CC now, but the dps-oriented abilities (like multishot) will.

Timothy
31-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Bah :(
I was looking forward to using a rotation with multi shot.
Ah well ... maybe next patch.

Evilstein
01-04-2008, 05:41 AM
It was reverted a couple weeks ago. I think Avenger's Shield won't break CC now, but the dps-oriented abilities (like multishot) will.

Was that a Hunter-thing only?

Because if you look at Warriors:
Cleave is DPS-oriented and doesn't break CC while Thunderclap isn't a DPS ability but it breaks CC...

Or was this changed when 2.4 went live?

Too early...

/sleep

Kinshara
01-04-2008, 07:20 AM
Thunderclap was classed as a full aoe ability aiui, so never got this treatment. I don't know whether cleave had this reverted or not, but I think shamans' chain lightning was reverted.